Epilogue

Epilogue

How will I start

Tomorrow without you here

Who's heart will guide me

When all the answers disappear

Is it too late

Are you too far gone to stay

This one's forever

Should never have to go away

Memories flashed across his mind, twirling in and out of his vision like petals in the breeze. They left him with many emotions, each setting, but only for a second before being replaced with a different emotion.

What will I do

You know I'm only half without you

How will I make it through

He didn't know what to do. How do you deal with this? He had never experienced this, never gone through this pain. He didn't know what to do without her...

If only tears could bring you back to me

If only love could find a way

What I would do, what I would give

If you returned to me someday

Somehow, someway

If my tears could bring you back to me

Slendy desperately wanted to cry; to cry rivers, oceans, anything! But he was unable to. He had seen the others cry at some point, physical pain from wounds, emotional pain from memories or something, from happiness, from sadness, from anger; he had seen it all, yet he was still unable to shed these tears he so desperately wanted to right now.

I'd cry you an ocean

If you'd sail on home again

Waves of emotion

Will carry you, I know they can

Just love will guide you

And your heart will chart the course

Soon you'll be drifting

Into the arms of your true north

Memories played, her voice echoing softly, her smiling face, slightly see through. All of his memories with her played, and he so desperately wanted to hold on to the memories, to hold on to Elizabeth and hold her tightly to him, telling her how much he missed her, how much he was sorry for what he had said.

Look in my eyes

And you will see a million tears have gone by

And still they're not dry

If only tears could bring you back to me

If only love could find a way

What I would do, what I would give

If you returned to me someday

Somehow, someway

If my tears could bring you back to me

All of the memories of her, when he had first found her, to her smiling and excited face when she found out she was going to school. Every single one, all playing in his mind, begging him to change everything, but he couldn't, he couldn't change the past.

I hold you close

And shout the words I only whispered before

For one more chance, for one last dance

There's not a thing I would not endure

All the little memories of her played in front of him on the swaying grass. Him twirling her around, dancing with her as she giggled, a pure look of happiness on her features; her snuggling into his bed when she had a bad dream or if there was a thunder storm; her making funny faces at Jeff, giggling when he would go red with anger; when she had stolen masky's cheesecake and she came screaming to him, an enraged masky chasing after her; when she had come home crying, she had gone to look for her parents so many times, he lost count, an exhausted EJ stumbling behind her. How desperately he wanted her back.

If only tears could bring you back to me

If only love could find a way

What I would do, what I would give

If you returned to me someday

Somehow, someway

If my tears could bring you back to me

A warm liquid rolled down his cheek, startling him. He lifted his hand from the cliffside ground and put it to his cheek. When he pulled his hand away to in front of him, a single droplet of clear liquid was hanging from his pointer finger. A single tear that he was so desperate for.

-

There you go guys, the last chapter of this book. The song is called If Only Tears Could Bring You Back by Midnight Sons.

There's going to be a second book, so don't worry. Look out for the second one! I hoped you guys liked this book! :3 BYEEEEE