Ten

OVER 8K READS!!!! AJDNJFK! THIS LLAMA FANASTIC!!! I AM SO HAPPYYYY! *yells* Clap along if you feel like a- *someone shouts shut up* *whispers* Room without a roof! So, my next goal issss.... 9k!!! You guys think we can do it? I sure hope so... i have to keep changing my goals because of all these awesome readers! I went to see Batman V. Superman the other week, and it's frigding amazing!!! Here's another update. Dedicated to @books_food22 for helping me with this chapter.

XGirlInACornerX

! ¡

Timothy and I enter the studio and I tell him to go to the changing room and get dressed in his hip-hop outfit. I walk to the back room and sit on the floor in front of the tv that's been in the same spot since I was a little girl. Shelves and shelves of dance videos line the walls. I stand and walk over to the third shelf. I run my finger over the VHS cases before finding the one I'm looking for. It was titled, Arabella's First Lesson. And that's exactly what it was. My first dance lesson with my mom. I let out a small smile and walk over to the television. Slipping the tape into the slot, I turn on the television and press play. I watch as little me laughs with my mom.

"Mom!" I shouted, giggling as she lifted me up. She laughs and smiles. The corners of her eyes crinkle from the years of smiling.

"Okay, let's get started, yeah?" She says to me as she sets me back on the floor.

"Yay!" I jumped up and down.

"Okay, just copy after me, okay?" I nod my head and she stands next to me. We face the mirror that covers the wall and she smiles at me. She stretched her arms out in front of her and positions her feet in a 'v'. I watch her and copy slowly.

"This is postion-" "Arabella!"

My head snaps away from the t.v and towards the door. Timothy stands there and he looks at me with questioning eyes. I push myself off the floor and I quickly press the pause button.

"Yes?"

"Have you been crying?" He questions. My hand goes to my cheek and I feel the dampness there and I quickly wipe it away.

"No, I yawned and my eyes started watering," I lie. He slowly nods his head up and down and narrows his eyes. I know that he doesn't fully believe me but he doesn't decide to question me further, which I am strongly grateful for.

Timothy and I walk back out into the regular studio room to join the other kids. I take a seat in the front of the room and plug my phone into the aux cord connected to the speaker. I scroll through youtube until I find Dessert by Dawin. I lower my index finger onto the play button and the kids start randomly dancing. I can't really teach them a dance routine for it at the moment, so I'm just letting them have a fun day. That is, until the substitute comes to teach them the routines tomorrow. So that is literally what the next hour consists of until the parents start showing up.

Hendrix walks through the door wearing a pair of jeans that hug his hips, a grey tank top that outlines his abs, and a dark brown leather jacket. And at that moment I almost choke. How can this guy even be that hot without giving someone heat stroke?! Then Timothy runs up and starts pulling on Hendrix's sleeve and it's so adorable I swear. Crystal blue eyes flick up to meet mine and I stumble backwards, realizing that he just caught me staring at him. Timothy leads Hendrix over to me and I internally murder myself for fawning over him earlier.

"Arabella! Are we still doing my private lesson today?" He asks excitedly, dragging Hendrix along behind him.

"Well, I was thinking maybe you could help me with something." He frowns.

"What?" I grin and motion for him to follow me. I use my crutches to move myself towards my office in the studio. Hendrix shows up at my side as soon as I start walking.

"Arabella, let me help you."

"No!" I yell, throwing an arm out to stop him, "I don't need help!" He backs away, his arms up in defense.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I just.....hate seeing you like this." I frown, but choose to not dwell on what he just said.

"I-I'm fine. I don't need your pity," I try to say casually as I tighten my grip on my crutches and continue moving. We get to the office and once we're all inside, I pull out my sketchbook. On every 5 pages I have a different pop song I wanted the kids in the hip-hop class to dance to. I hand the notebook to Timothy. "Here," I tell him. "I need some assistance in making dance routines to these songs for you guys. It's not like I can work on any right now, so I figured that maybe you had some good ideas." His face lights up brighter than the North Star.

"You want me to be your assistant!?!" I smile and nod at him. He runs up and throws his arms around my waist, almost knocking me over. "Thank you so so so so much, Arabella! I won't let you down I swear!" Then he turns and runs out the office to tell his friends. Hendrix walks over to my desk, sitting down on it. After we sit in silence for a while he speaks up.

"Thanks for that. Timothy really likes having you as a teacher and I'm pretty sure it meant the world to him to get to be your assistant."

"It was nothing reallly." I say with a shrug.

Wobble, baby. Wobble, baby. Wobble, baby. Yea!

I look up to see Hendrix pulling his phone out of his pocket, dancing to the ringtone.

"C'mon, Arabella, wobble!" He exclaims over the music. I kinda just glare at him before glancing at my leg. Then back to him. Then to my leg. He slowly stops his dancing motions and puts his phone to his ear after sliding the answer button. The music slowly faded away and I roll my eyes, huffing. Just another reminder that I can't dance.