The Female Marauder

Oh, yes. We've come to this one.

This cliche is also super huge. Female Marauder stories are all over Wattpad, and they're normally love stories for one of our dear, lovable Marauders (but only Sirius and Remus (who I will henceforth refer to as Siriupin when talking of Emerald's love interest, since it's either one or the other) because James is obsessed with Lily and Peter is obsessed with cheese).

The Female Marauder

Emerald Smith calmly walked through the barrier at Platform 9 3/4. She pushed through the crowd of families, and stowed her things on the train before climbing aboard. Then, she pulled down a book from her trunk and began to read.

"Hey, Emmy!" her best friend Lily Evans said, pulling open the door of the compartment.

"Hey, Lils!" Emerald put her book down as Lily and Severus Snape, her other close friend, walked in. They sat down. "How was your summer?"

Lily shrugged. "Same as last year. Petunia was worse..."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Severus said, patting her back. "I'll hex her for you..."

"No, don't, you'll get in trouble," Lily snapped immediately.

"Okay, okay, only joking," Sev said.

Just then, the compartment door flew open and the four most annoying boys in school walked in.

"Well, if it isn't dear Snivellus," Sirius Black said, whipping his long black hair out of his eyes. "I see you haven't washed your hair since school got out."

"Better hurry, Sirius," Emerald snapped. "Don't want to miss your snogging appointment with those six girls."

"Lily..." James Potter said breathlessly. As soon as he'd walked into the compartment, he'd started staring at her dreamily.

Remus Lupin looked up from his book. "Lily, we're supposed to go to the prefects' carriage."

"Oh, right." Lily skirted around James, looking grateful to leave. Emerald wished she could have gone with her.

"Hey, do you have any food?" Peter Pettigrew asked in his breathy voice. He started rummaging through Emerald's bag.

"Might not want to touch anything in there," James said, regaining his normal arrogance now that Lily was gone. "If Snivellus touched that bag, it'll all be cover in grease and dandruff."

"Just like dear Emmy's bound to be, hanging out with him," Sirius said in mock pity.

"Oh, shut up."

"You know you love me."

"I love you about as much as a post, though you'd probably snog that, too."

"Nice one!" Sev said, giving Emerald a high five.

All three boys cringed. "Ew, you actually touch him?" Peter asked.

Emerald rolled her eyes. "Better than touching you."

~End of Example~

There you have it, my take on The Female Marauder. Any likeness to any fanfic is purely coincidental, because I simply tried to write a few opening chapter cliches here. Anyway, let's delve in, shall we?