...OK..

"Have a nice day now"
I exited the plane.
"Cheers" I mumbled my thick British accent really stood out  here.
I walked threw the long white corridors of the airport. Jesus Christ its bloody roastin I thought as I tugged of my leather jacket.
I followed the exit signs until I was in a room surrounded  by crying couples and drivers holding up signs saying stuff like 'Mrs.Apllebush'.
God I hope all Americans arnt emotional wreck. I was snaped back to reality as i realised that there was a short blounde lady stood about 3 feet from me.
"JESUS CHIRIST OH MIGHTY " I shriked as I jumped back resulting in a knocked over couple they just gave me a disapproving headshake and sigh.
"Hello dear, sorry It looks like i might have scared you a bit"she chucked.
"Don't worry about it love" I sighed.
I hope I didn't come of as to cocky.I mean she did invite me to live with her when I had nobody.
"Kay dear, your bike arrived yeterday. Its been a nightmare trying to keep the boys of it!" We both chuckled.
"wait...what boys?" I questioned my once smile Turing into a frown.
"My sons?.. Oh yes of course you wouldent know! I have ten boys"
"Holy sh- suger cookies" Mrs .Jhonston just raised a eyebrow as if to say 'what the hell have I done iv ended up this a nutter'

HEY OREOS WE MEETING THE BOYS NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PROBLEY POST IT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS. I WAS THINKING I MIGHT MAKE A BIO FOR EACH BOY AND POST THEM ?. GIVE OPIONS IN COMMENTS AND PLZ FAVROUITE ;)