OKAY TIME GO GET YO ASS BACK

I mean don't get me wrong I love sexy, bad, dirty , rugged.. for fuck sake what was I about to say. Ah well I like guys like that but I have things to do one of my top girls are gone and I need to get her back. "Can we not I mean I had this chat with your brother YES you are all pleasant to look at but I have privet matters to attend to kay hunny?". He chuckled "what are you some type of criminal.. Oh let me guess your some sort of gangleader arnt you little chick?" He replayed sacrcasticly. Choose face droped. I couldent help it 'little chick' I mean honestly it's pretty nice her in American and all but Jesus Christ do you have some odd ass nicknames for eachother. " oh 'cupcake' you don't know that half of it" I smirked. Chloe began on her 'hurry the fuck up' coughing fit . I turned slowly to her after a good three minutes " stop.. just stop chloe". She chuckled in return. " bye cupcake" I groaned as Chloe pulled me down my favroite new stairs.
10 mins later~ in the car
"You know some songs just bring out my inner stripper" Chloe was dancing with her 'inner stripper'. Althought if im being completly honest she looked more like the pole. Chloe was a beutiful person and friend but that girl is the flattest in all departments. " Oh girrllll your so Danm..... flat" I purred . Chloe slaped me " we can all have huge tits and a humungas ass" now it was my turn to slap her " don't slap me you hoe bag". She grinned at me in a 'you know I am' way. "Why are we do happy we need to save are ever close friend" Chloe joked. I smirked "because I know we're gonna get her back real easy"