Meeting Toby

We pulled up at the house. Well actually you can't call that a house its a mansion.God it was bigger than my whole apartment block!.
"You coming dear ?..." I realised she had already jumped out an grabed the bags.
"Hey let me grab that mommy" smiled a small boy he had a big gap in between his too front teeth and tidy dark hair.
"Honey your to small! Enyway say hi to Blake she will be living with us from now on" she chuckled her blounde hair bouncing as she did. Jesus Christ this is the most perfect family ever.
The little boy spotted me his blue eyes widening. Suddenly he ran over to his mother and hid behind her long blue cardigan.
"Blake this is Toby. He's really shy but don't worry its not your fault " she reassured
Now I know I'm ment to be a bad girl but I do have one weekness children especially shy ones.
"Hey Toby. I'm blake " I said croutching down so I was less intimidating.
To be honast I was like 5,9 so I didn't blame his for being scared. The little boy stared at me for a thew seconds before running over and wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Wow that was quick he must like you" gasped cath as I now decided to call her.
I pulled the small boy up and into my arms.
"Do..yyou..lik..e pokemon?" Whisperd the little boy.Dam this kid was cute.
"I do. Who's your favrouite pokemon Toby ? Mine pikachu"

HEY OREOS 💖
NEXT THEW CHAPTERS WILL BE SPICING UP A BIT. WITH COCKY BAD BOYS, JOCKS , FIGHTS AND BARBIES!!!! WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF TOBY? CUTE RIGHT IF YOU WANT A CRTIAN TYPE OF BOY TELL ME WELL WE STILL HAVE TIME !!