WHY DO I PUT ALL MY CHAPTERS IN CAPS?!?

idk ignore the chapter name she crazy 0.0 anyway enjoyyyyy oreos😚

We arrived at the 'kitties' as I fondley called them wherehouse. "okay bitch let's party" i smirked. " mkayyy papi" she smirked back tidying her long blounde hair into a slick pony. "You got our toys" I winked. "I do but we are starting to sound like the beagining to a really crappy porno" she laughed. "Just the way I like it". I climed into the back of the old van and grabbed my black yoga pants ,combats and black vest top which may I add face me great cleavage. I mean I girl can knock the shit out of a thew 'pussys' and look 'killer doing it right *see what I did there im such a 'savage' ;)*. Then I grabbed my one true love and loaded her up *piture inserted at the end*. That sounded a little odd.. I asure you I do not insert things into my one true love and if I did it would be with permission.. I'm joking jeez good job I dont have a one true love eh?. "Earth to blakey" I snapped awake okay let's fuck this shit up. I kicked open the big metal doors " suprise motherfuckers" I chuckled at myself. There he was the ugly cunt his fucking meat head looked up at the noise and he gave me a toothy smile. " what the hell you doing here bitch" I shook my head "can't even accnolige my home alone qoute". His also very ugly son came in dragging a passed out ash. "Oh princess you have arrived.look I have a gift" I giggled. " princess? No bitch im the queen. But thank for the gift". With that I shot him once directly in the middle of his forehead.

Update on its way ~>_>~ with the spelling errors and shit imma fix it don't worry but il gonna do it all at once 😴😴