GET THE FUCK OFF

" I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM HE IS A DEAD MAN I SWEAR TO.." I had been shouting for the last hour or so while Chloe just attemped to calm me "Blake please be quite there are people down stairs". Just as she said that a boy I dident reconize made his way up the stairs as he saw us he came to an abrupt hault. Okay? We made eye contact his eyes burned into me. As I did with the 'bad boy' I scaned my eyes over him. I mean he had to be one of caths son with that appearance, tall, messy dark black hair. But his eyes were stunning. "Well it's not everyday I find such beutifull ladies like your selves in my guest rooms" he smirked. HOLY FUCK it's another I swear to god, another 'bad boy' Cath must just shoot them out like a pistol.not the right phrase for the miracle of child birth I suppose. While my brain had had its break down of the day chole had been drooling over my 'bad boy brother breegade' oh how I love my creativity sometimes. " Well ladies I see my good looks have stunned you into silence" he winked in my direction. Chloe had not yet made a move so for the sake of this boys over inflated ego I must knock him down. " Oh yes that's it I was charmed into silence by your messy hair and bad breath" okay I know that was a little shit but I tried okay I mean there isn't much wrong with him. I steped closer to him so we were inches apart and lingered there seductively for a thew seconds. I leaned in slowly and suddenly began fixing his hair. His face fell but slowly he began to grin again. " pretty girl and funny arnt I lucky"
.

The Badgirl And The Ten BoysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara