All my fault (chapter 9)

Back to the prison and the continuation of the whole baby thing.
The song above is Medicine by Daughters play it while you read it goes with the chapter!

Casey's POV

I stood there, blankly. Everyone was in shock, everyone had someone to hold. I stared at the ground with my mouth slightly open.

I look at the child in my arms, covered in blood, crying with her eyes shut. Then there's me, my hands and arms covered in blood. My shirt was bloody, the blood of whom I killed.

My knees and legs went weak. My arms feeling useless. Everything was dizzy, everything was muffled.

"Rick? Rick?" Daryl asked waving his hand in front of Rick's blank face. Rick just got up and started to walk inside with an axe in hand.

"Rick!" Maggie yelled but he ignored her and went inside. Carl came over to me and took the baby girl away.

I fell to my knees, my hands went into my hair and tears went down my face burning my cheeks. I couldn't fight the pain of the acid this time, I was weak. As the tears hit the ground a little sizzle followed behind. My heart wouldn't slow down, my mind was numb. My eyes red, my body weak, my mind violent.

"All my fault." I mumbled. I spoke my mind, that's all that went through my mind. It's all my fault.

"The baby looks healthy, but she won't last long without formula." Hershel said.

"I'll go get some." Daryl said.

"I'll go with you." Glenn replied.

"No." I mumbled. "No. I'll go." I said louder.

"Casey you shouldn't." Maggie said.

"I made a promise to Lori I would take care of this baby. I'm going."

"Casey..." Carl said.

"I'm going!" I yelled in my monstrous voice. Everyone backed off and I stood up. I followed Daryl to his motorcycle and Glenn and Maggie followed behind.

"Here's where you should go." Maggie said handing me a map. On the map was a red circle around a store. I nodded and got on Daryl's motorcycle. I wrapped my arms around him and he drove off. On the road was silent but the wind blowing in my ears.

As we went on I laid my head on his back. He looked back at me and then the road. We finally arrived at the shop. While Daryl took watch I smashed through a window and went inside with my gun helped up.  Daryl followed behind me as I looked around.

The place made me feel sad.  It wasn't a store it was a nursery.  All over the place was children's toys and arts and crafts.  On one wall there were paper handprints with names on them.  I walked pasted it hearing something ahead. 

We entered a small kitchen and something was moving from a closet.  I opened it and inside was a opossum.  Daryl shot instantly and laughed.

"Yum, dinner."  He said I just slightly smiled and opened a cabinet.  Inside was a few things of formula.  I smiled and put them in my bag.  And off we went.

Glenn's POV

I was almost finished digging the first grave.  I heard footsteps behind me and turned to the two remaining prisoners.

"Did you check to perimeter?"  I asked.

"Yeah, we spread out a few walkers over there."  The red haired man named Axel said.

"Do you need any help?"  The other man named Oscar asked.

"No."  I replied.

"I'm sorry about your friends."  Axel said.

"They weren't just friends, they were family." 

"I only had one person like that, you're lucky."  Oscar said.

"Dig two more."  I said throwing a shovel to them and walking towards Hershel who was watching my the fence.

"Have you seen Rick?"  I asked.

"No, he's still inside." 

"I can't believe one guy did all of this.  I wished we would've killed the prisoners on sight."  Hershel nodded in agreement.  I decided to go look for Rick inside.

I walked the halls with my gun held high, I found about three or more dead walkers, fresh blood was on the ground, Rick was here.  I turned the corner to see Rick staring at a wall. 

"Rick?"  I asked walking to him.  He turned around and put his hands to my neck choking me.  He pushed me against a wall and I got out of his grip.  I just looked at him and ran away.

Later that night I was watching the road for Casey and Daryl.  I saw a light of the motorcycle and Axel and Oscar distracted the walkers.  I shot a few and they came inside the open gate and Axel closed it behind them.

Casey's POV

Daryl and I went inside and put out the ingredients for the formula.  The baby was crying as I started to make the formula.  Daryl picked her up and she calmed down, I gave Daryl the bottle and she drank from it.

I started to laugh a little at the sight in front of me.  Badass Daryl holding and feeding a baby.  What an unusual sight.

"Does she have a name?"  He asked.

"Not yet.  I was thinking, Sophia, or Carol, Andrea, Patria, Amy, Jackie, or Lori I don't know."  Carl Said looking down.

"How about lil ass kicker.  You like that sweetheart, lil ass kicker."  Daryl said as we all laughed.

The baby was all cleaned up and wrapped in a blanket.  I still had blood on my hands.  I was in my cell and looking at the ring Lori gave me. It looked like her wedding ring. I put on a stand and Carl walked in. He was already cleaned up from earlier.

"I think you should clean up."  Carl said taking my hands and looking at them.  I just nodded and followed him to get a water bottle.

He took the water bottle and poured the water on my hands.  He held both of my hands using his thumbs to get off the dried blood.  It eventually came off, but the memories of that day was still lingering. But the thing that I'm worried about is my dream, with all this stress I wonder what horrors will come.

Rick's POV

I've lost my mind. I choked Glenn and made him run away. I was walking in a room I found. Blood was on the floor and there was a bloody knife on the ground. My heart stopped. This is where Lori died. But where is she?

I heard groaning and my heart started to beat fast. I ran to where the noise was coming from. It was a walker with a fat stomach. It wasn't Lori, but then it hit me, the walker ate Lori.

I stuck my gun on its mouth and screamed as I shot it. Then I took the knife to its stomach and stabbed it repeatedly. After I sat down against a wall looking beside me. Something caught my eye, words.

I am here - J

Was written in blood. J is here, in the prison. I hear footsteps and turned around to see a shadow running away. I followed the shadow but was stopped by a phone ringing.

Wait what? A phone ringing filled my ears. I saw a phone on a table and picked it up stopping the ringing.

"Hello?"

Sad chapter, I hope you liked it. So J is in the prison, any thoughts? I hope you also liked the song that went along with it. I can't wait for the new episode tonight!!! Well gotta Enid/Jesus!!! Bye!