Dixon 2? (Chapter 11)

I realized half way through writing this it's spelled Merle not Meryl and I'm to lazy to change it :)

Casey's POV
I started to wake up. But it was still dark and everything was blurry. I saw Glenn, he was carrying me through the prison yard and inside. With out waking Carl he laid me on my bed and him and Maggie left.

Everything was so quiet, I could hear my heart beat slowly beating. I turned my head to see my whip on the ground covered in almost dried blood. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep, again.

"Casey wake up." I heard someone say.

"No." I whine.

"Casey!" They said louder, so I opened my eyes to see Glenn.

"Oh it's you." I said sitting up.

"You want to explain what happened last night."

"I have dreams, as you know. But this time I was sleep walking, and sleep killing."

"Well you scared the shit out of me and Maggie." He said backing up.

"Oops." I replied standing up. He left so I could get ready and when I was I went out of the cell. Everyone was sitting at the table eating. I went to Beth and she gave me the baby.

She was peacefully gnawing on her finger with a cute smile. I rocked her back and forth with in my arms. I grabbed some food and ate it. Soon after that someone came in the doors. I looked up and saw Rick, who I just realized I haven't seen in a while.

"Good morning." He said grabbing some food and walking over to me and the baby.

"Morning." I replied. He looked at the baby and she smiled at him.

"Does she have a name yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet."

"Well I'm going to clear out the halls." Rick said going in the doors he came from.

"Maggie and I are going on a run for the baby." Glenn said putting stuff into his bag.

"Wait, wait. I'm going." I said.

"I think it would be best if you stayed." Maggie said.

"That's your opinion, I'm going and no one can stop me." I said.

"Casey..." Glenn started but was interrupted.

"It's no use, just let her go it'll do no harm." Hershel said.

"Thank you." I said, I looked down to Carl who was slightly laughing. I flipped off his hat to get his attention.

"Hey." He said putting back on his head.

"Take her, I'll see you later." I said handing him the baby and going to my cell.  I grabbed some stuff I needed and walked back out to everyone.

"When did you get that?"  Hershel asked looking at my whip.

"A few months ago, I found it recently
in....a place."  I said slowly walking backwards to the door.  Then I just turned around and went outside.

"Come on!" Glenn yelled from the car.  I started to run for it and hopped in the back.

We drove for a while until we reached a store.  We got out and checked for walkers but all we found were a bunch of birds inside.  We looked around and found a bunch of baby stuff. We put it all in a basket we found and looked for other stuff.

"Maybe one day we'll be looking for things for you two's baby."  I said.

"What?  No probably not."  Maggie said.

"Well..."  Glenn relied.

"Probably not." Maggie said again, and I just let out a laugh.  We looked around more and it started to get really hot.  Even though I was wearing a tank top it was still hot.

"I think that's good for today.  I'll start loading the car."  Glenn said.

"I'll help you."  Maggie replied as they walked out.

"I'm going to look a little more." I replied.  After about a minute they were talking but then I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Drop the weapons."  A mans voice said.  They both froze and the look on Glenn's face worried me.  He was facing away from the man so he looked at me and shook his head telling me to stay here.

"Well look what we got here.  Blondy was right, you guys are still alive."  He said as he saw Glenn's face.

"Meryl." Glenn said.  I've heard that name before, I know that name.

"How's my little brother doing?"  He asked.

"Daryl's fine, he's alive." Glenn replied.  That's who it is, I've heard them mention him before.

"Good, well you should come with me and we'll talk about it."  Meryl replied.  They started to argue back and forth and then Meryl grabbed Maggie forcing her to the ground.  He started to threaten them and he made them get in the car.

I so badly wanted to go out and help but I knew I shouldn't.  I gripped my whip in one hand and my gun in the other.  They started to drive away so that's when I ran out and started to shoot the car.  But it was to late, they were gone.

"Shit."  I mumbled.  I looked down at my arms which were really sweaty and still had walker scars on them.  But then I heard footsteps from beside me.

"C-Casey?"  I heard an unfamiliar woman's voice say.  I instantly put my gun up to the person spinning towards them.  She was a tall black woman, long dreadlocks for hair, and a giant katana.  She put her hands up in surrender like she knew me.

"Who are you and how do you know who I am?"  I asked.

"I'm Michonne, and you're the immune.  I know Andrea, she told me about you and you're group."  She said limping towards me a little.

"Andrea's alive?"  I asked.

"Yes and that man, Meryl, just took your friends to where she is, in a place called Woodbury.  It's a place with walls but evil people." 

"I'm going to help you, with your leg and take you back to my camp.  You try anything I will kill you."  I said and she nodded.

I grabbed a basket of what was left from what they didn't put in the car and I walked over to her.  She was covered in walker guts.  But I still let her lean on me to get her off of her shot leg.

"I can help you with your leg, but once we get to the camp."  I said and she nodded.  She barely talked for the hour it took to get back to the prison.  Once we got there I noticed Rick standing outside but he didn't see us.

"Rick!" 

I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in about two weeks!  I've been really busy with school but now I'm on spring break!!!  So tonight's episode was good!  But I can't believe we have one more episode until the season is over.  I hope you guys liked the chapter!  And please tell me if you think this book is good I'd love to hear opinions!  I'm just going to say this I'm sure people won't care but for the people that do this book will have more cussing so just a little warning to people that do care about that stuff.  Byeeee!!!