Revenge (Chaptet 16)

Norman/Daryl posted this on Instagram and I thought of Casey and Carl when they're older in their twenties or near that age.  I thought it was cute and wanted to share it with you guys!

Casey's POV

A little after Ricks melt down he disappeared and that left Glenn in charge.  He kept freaking out thinking that the Governor was going to get Revenge.  I was forced to stay in my cell and try to sleep.  But I couldn't, I just listened to the arguments of everyone. 

The arguing turned to yelling and next thing I saw was an angry Maggie walking past my cell.  I got up and followed her into an empty cell.  She looked at me and she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing." 

"I know when people say nothing they mean it's something, what's wrong Maggie?"  I asked.

"Glenn's just over thinking everything and he started to yell at me."  She said.

"Look, when guys have power they go mad.  They do regrettable things but you have to know they don't mean it, he loves you."  I said.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, and that's the thing about woman.  They know they're wrong they just refuse to admit it so they push it away."

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"  She asked.

"Yes."

"So go sleep."  She said.

"Not until you tell me what he said to you."  I said sitting down next to her.

"He said he was going 'out' to look at the damage of the prison on the other side.  But I felt he was going back to Woodbury.  So I started to say he shouldn't then he went off at me.  And what do you think, do you think they'll attack us again?"  She asked.

"Think?  I know they'll attack us again, for a fact I know they will.  I just have a feeling, they are coming, and they're coming soon."  I said.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, when we least expect it they'll be coming, someone will die, people will come."  I wasn't even saying this, it was like I had no power right now.  Who's in control?

"I think you should tell Glenn this not me." She said and I nodded walking out and snapping back in reality.  I walked in to everyone talking and they just looked at me.

"Someone's going to die."  I said.

"What?"  Glenn asked.

"When they come, we won't be ready, someone will die."

"I told you, they are coming."  Glenn said.

"Are you sure?"  Hershel asked.

"Yeah, and they're coming soon."  I said walking away with no more words.  I walked to where Judith was crying.  I picked her up and calmed her down.

"Here I can take her."  Beth said coming in and I handed her Judith. 

I gave her the bottle I was holding and went back to everyone.  Glenn was gone, I'm guessing he left.  So I went outside and found Michonne by an old prisoner truck.  I went down to her and she got out looking behind me.  And behind me far away on a small walk way was Rick with binoculars.  I waved and turned back to Michonne.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm just looking in here, seeing if there is anything valuable." She said.

"Find anything?" I asked.

"No, and what is he doing now?" She asked.

I turned around and saw Rick walking towards us, but looking past us at something. I looked where he was looking and saw what he was going for, Lori. She was standing at a small bridge over a creek looking away from us. He went outside of the gates and got close to her but she disappeared.

"What is up with him?" She asked.

"I know what he's doing." I replied.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's a long story." I replied.

Out of no where, shots fired. I heard a car coming and someone was shooting bullets from it, more bullets then I could count. Everyone dropped to the ground and I looked to the prison and saw someone with blood pouring from their head it was Axel, he was dead. So he was the one to die.  From a head a truck came into view. It was the governor.

I grabbed my gun and peeked over the truck Michonne and I were behind. I tried to get a clear shot until a bullet came flying for me and I moved back behind the truck before it could hit me. I looked over and saw Hershel on the ground in the tall grass. Rick was still outside of the gates on the ground shooting too. There was about four guys in the truck and one guy in a tower.

I looked aimed my gun to a guy in the car and shot. It broke the glass and went into the mans arm. He screamed but he kept shooting. Another truck came into view braking through the gates and going in the field. It stopped in the center and the back of it opened. Over a dozen walkers came out of it. I shot some of them down before they could reach Hershel.

I heard another car and it was one of ours, and in that car was Glenn. He drove through the gate getting shot at and Michonne and I ran after the car.

"Glenn where were you?" I asked.

"I used you as a warning sign and I was late, sorry, but I'm here now." He replied.

They helped Hershel into the car and drove to safety. I turned back around and the Governor and his men were about to leave. I shot at them a few times and they landed in the truck. They drove away as walkers surrounded the prison gates. Rick was stuck to I shot passed through some walkers and ran out of bullets on the way. Rick got stuck between the fence and three walkers that were close to biting him.

Out of no where Meryl and Daryl appeared and started to kill them. Meryl helped Rick while Daryl got the other walkers and killed them.  As they killed the last one we all took it in.  It then hit me, I looked straight into Meryl's eyes and I could feel my eyes go red and my voice deepens.

"I'm going to kill you!"

I hope you guys like the chapter!  The song is I Found by Amber Run!  I can't believe my birthday is in three days!!!  Please vote and comment! Love you guys!!!