11: "I would love to teach her something other than math."

Alex's Point of View

"Sit." I ordered as I pointed to a random chair in my officer.

I had to get control of my anger. If I hadn't pulled her away when I had I would have started a fight with the gut with her. Granted I shouldn't have been ease dropping in the first place, but they ran out of her apartment so that that I was curious.

I got even more curious when I Miss Marks take off running then the mystery man run after her. I had to ease drop to find out what was going on, I was fearful for Kelsey because of how they were acting. They were whispering and glancing around nervously every few seconds as if someone was going to jump out and scare them. Then as I got closer I could hear what they were saying.

"If you're seeing this guy why can't you stay with him for a weekend?"

"We aren't official..." Kelsey whispered as she looked around. I quickly ducked behind a tree so she wouldn't see me. Were they talking about us? Did she tell her friends about us? I was so losing my job for this, I thought as the guy continued talking.

"Who is this person? It's not like you to care about status in a relationship." The guy asked placing his hand on Kelsey's shoulder. I felt jealousy surge through me, I wish I could touch her so easily in public. Although, at least now I knew she hadn't told anyone about us, but why did she tell them we were together?

"I can't put a status on a relationship, because otherwise Caleb will freak out and beat the crap out of him like last time!" Kelsey yelled loudly. I glanced around, but no one was looking at her.

"You need to face him eventually Kelsey."

"How about never?" Kelsey suggested with a hopefully tone in her voice.

"No, the sooner the better. It's going to let you move on and get him to leave you alone. Go be with that new guy and have him come with you for support if you need him, but it's time to settle this or you're always going to be looking over your shoulder. I'd find somewhere to stay while he's here, otherwise you will be seen." The man said turning around and walking the way Miss Marks ran off to.

"Whatever." Kelsey said as I large bulky man stepped behind her.

"So, who gave you those love bites, Kelsey? That was an impressive stunt you had Kenzie pull, but I figured out it wasn't you about half way out of the park. Now, who gave you those bite marks?" Caleb asked grabbing Kelsey's arm and twisting it.

I wasn't going to step in at first. Sure I was angry and had the sudden urge to punch the guy in the face, but it wasn't my fight and I didn't have a right to do that. Kelsey wasn't with me, or at least according to her we weren't official, but once she yelped in pain I had to step in.

 "Who gave you those bites!" Caleb barked at me.

"Miss Henderson," I growled, as I tried to get my anger under control. When I couldn't get it under control I went with it. "I can't believe you are cutting the tutoring you set up with me to be with your boyfriend! You're the one that wanted to pass this test, but I'm the one that's been waiting almost an hour!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Kaynes..." She stuttered as Caleb tightened his grip on her.

"We are kind of busy here professor." The guy said forcefully as he tried to pull Kelsey away from me. I saw Kelsey send me a slight plea for me to help her, but I was running out of ideas. This kid didn't care who I was, and wouldn't listen. I just had to make him listen, I thought as an idea formed in my head.

"I'm sorry, but I have to take Miss Henderson away from you. She now has mandatory tutoring along with a paper on the work she does. Release her!" I ordered, letting the anger fill my words so he knew how serious I was.