MY VAMPIRE DICTIONARY

BY BLOOD:

Low Class Vampires- These are humans who was turned by vampires. No age limitation of finding a mate.

Middle Class Vampires- Vampires who are born half human and half vampire, they'll live 24 years like a human then slowly change into vampire when they turn 25. Same as low class vampires there aren't age limitations on finding a mate.

Royalty Vampires- Born having a pure vampire blood. Girl with a royal blood must find their mate before reaching 21 years old. While a boy with royal blood must find his mate before reaching the age of 27.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EYES:

Red eyed Vampires- In the past they were troublesome until a peace treaty made it into an end. Still they have evil in their blood. Their special ability is either controlling a certain body or telepathy. Only one of the two is given to a vampire.

Blue eyed Vampires- This are the eyes of the good vampires thus even if he/she has a blood of the good vampires running her/his veins, their special ability is only they can control all four elements

Green eyed Vampires- the neutral ones. Even in the past they live at peace. Not minding war between Blue eyed vampires and Red eyes Vampires. They stay low profile. But their special ability is something, they either can read minds, control the four elements, or shape-shift. Only one of the three is given to a vampire.