Chapter 12

Myungsoo's POV

"Hey Myungsoo why did you and Taeyon broke up? Uh sorry for asking" Naeun asked me as we are strolling at the park.

"Nah it's okay~" I said and everything flashed back.

"So why?"

*flashback*

As I was walking on my way to the VIP room, I saw two familiar figure.

Taeyon and Baekhyun? I expected to feel jealous but it was different. Something's odd.

I tried eavesdropping on them.

"I think Bomi followed my orders since I promised to turn her"

"You did promised what?!"

"Look, it's just a simple lie c'mon you know you're my only one"

"Tss. Just don't mess up with my plans huh?"

*end of flashback*

"Bomi? Yoon Bomi?" Naeun asked as we sitted on the park's bench.

"Yes, I didn't know she could be a traitor" She isn't a complete traitor. She was just manipulated.

"I still can't believe it Myungsoo how can she do that plus knowing Taeyon's plans is a must" I nodded when she said that.

"But why do think Bomi did that. She looks trsuted" Naeun innocently said.

"Because of Dongwoo"

*flashback*

The next day.

"I can't believe Dongwoo isn't turning her" Woohyun started of as he layed on my bed.

"Who are we talking about? And what are you doing in my dorm?" I asked him straightly. He just barged in as if it was his own room. Typical Woohyun.

"Bomi! I mean look. Bomi was giving herself to Dongwoo and It just weird he isn't biting it. Is he gay or what?" Woohyun said I glared at him.

"Not at all times you should bite" I mean you should know your limitations. Besides whenever I'm with Naeun i can smell her sweet blood.

"His temptation resistance is no joke unlike mine" Woohyun said which is right.

"So if some random girl stripped infront of you just go for it?" I asked him.

"Maybe?"

"Still a jerk?"

"I'm just kidding. I love Chorongie too much" When he said that I almost cringed.

"Oh wait I saw Bomi talking to Bacon" Woohyun said. My gaze suddenly turned to him.

"Bacon? You mean Baekhyun?"

"Yeah. Whatever his name is. I bet Bomi got tired of seducing Dongwoo now she's with Baekhyun. Darn Dongwoo almost had a nice catch" as he said that. I confirmed something's really off.

"Why are you here again plus why are you gossiping?"

"Oh c'mon you're my best buddy right?" He said and jumped on my back. Psh.

"I better go. You're clearly shoving me away ㅋㅋㅋ" He said and got off my back. Tss he is so heavy.

"Bye Myungmyung" He said and threw hearts at me. Aish. Greasy.