Chapter 9

Naeun's POV

It's now dissmisal of classes. Kai and I are going to hang out. Dunno why did he ask me to hang out. It's not a date bcause we're bringing along some of his friends and I'm bringing Chorong, Bomi, and Eunji. Well I didn't expect Eunji would come.

"Where's Chorong?" Dongwoon asked. When...

"Dongwoon-ah!"

"Hayoung! What are you doing here?!" Dongwoon hissed as Hayoung, Chorong, Eunji, and Bomi was approaching us.

"She said she wants to come so I did let her"Chorong said and smiled.

"So let's go" Sehun pulled Hayoung but Dongwoon stopped him. I giggled seeing Dongwoon protective of hi step sister.

"Hands off" Dongwoon said and shoved Hayoung behind him.

"Let's go you guys this is going to take for years" Ilhoon said. I just nodded and faced Kai.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. But Chanyeolwas the one who answered.

"Only to the mall" Chanyeol said.

"Mall?" Eunji said as if she doesn't want to.

"Yeah. Don't be pessimistic!" Chanyeol retorted at her.

"Whatever. Let's just go" She crossed her arm. Why is Eunji like this? ㅠㅠ

----

Myungsoo's POV

"Ppali!" Woohyun said as he was wearing nerdy glasses and hat.

"Hyung~ my feet hurts" Sungjong whined.
"Shut it Sungjong" Hoya spit at him(not literally). I don't know why I got drag into this!

"Let's stop following them" Sungjong commented again. I glared at him. "We need to protect them pabo!"

"Hayoung is already my girlfriend, I trust--what the... Why is Sehun sticking to her like that!" Sungjong dai irritated.

"Exactly!" Woohyun agreed.

Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong, Dongwoo and I are following them. I heard they went in a group date. Psh.

They are now going inside a fancy restaurant. What are they up to?

"Should we go In?" Dongwoo asked who is weirdly calm and quiet.

"This restaurant is expensive" Hoya said. Aish. But we need to keep eye on them!

"Fine. It's on me" I said forcefully.

"Yes! Kaja!" Woohyun air punched and lead the way.

*

When we were sitted. We carefully put distance. I hate how Kai pulled chairs for Naeun so old style. Argh why did they bring the girls here? For an evil plan. Not on our watch!

"They are just eating and laughing" Hoya muttered annoyingly. I was annoyed too.

"What are they up to?!" I can't stop my mouth blabbering.

"They are so happy makes me sick" Woohyun gritted his teeth and then he drank his ice tea.

"Look at how Sehun looks at my Hayoung, I'm really going to attack now"

"Calm down Sungjong--who's that?" Dongwoo exclaimed as we saw Baekhyun wipping some food off Bomi's mouth.

"It's Baekhyun" Hoya answered.