Chapter 2

Naeun's POV

"We're back!" I saw Namjoo entered the room followed by Chorong who is wearing an unreadable expression of her face. I guess Namjoo brought her here for me to know she's alright. But it doesn't seem she is fine.

"Oh. What happened? You missed math class, it's already English time" A boy said to Namjoo as he closed his lecture book. I saw him talking with Sungyeol with his eyes.Hmmm suspicious.

"Uhm I forgot to introduce you to him. His name is Lee Sungjong. Sungyeol and Hoya's cousin" Namjoo said. I just introduced myself to him same as Chorong. He's nice to be with. He's friendly.

"I better set off. Chorong to her classroom. We don't want her to be late right?" Sungyeol nudge at Namjoo while he said that. I agreed. But I noticed Chorong's quietness. She hasn't been speaking just now.

"I'll bring her to her room" I immediately put my gaze on Myungsoo who said that. Did he just insisted?

"I'm coming with you Myungsoo" Sungyeol said. But Myungsoo rejected.

It made me more suspicious of him.

"Are you okay Chorong?" I stood up as I hold her arm. I was really worried sick.

I saw her smiled. A fake smile.

"I'm okay, just stressed of something" Chorong said. Something?

"Yes. So please Naeun. We don't want her to get late" Myungsoo said. Weird. Does he have feelings for her? Okay I'm over acting. But he's really weird!

----

Chorong's POV

Myungsoo brought me to my room's front door but before I enter. "Chorong don't be curious anymore. It may harm you" He said and turned his back from me.

I wanted to know more about them what if something happens to Naeun?!

"Why?! I'm very curious right now!" I demand at him while looking his back view. He did not even intended to face me as he said "Curiosity kills, but in this academy Curiosity can change you" He then continued walking back to their room.

I gulped. No I won't stop digging into a vampires information. I want to protect Naeun and Bomi.

"What are you talking about Chorong?" Hoya suddenly appeared beside me which made me flinched a little.

"Reading my mind again?" I said. If he keeps doing that I'm going to kick his groin.

"Okay, okay no need kicking something" Hoya said as he raise his both hands, surrendering.

"Stop reading my mind, will you?"

"Okay. I'm easy to talk with. But how did you know I can read minds?" He asked as he leaned to the classroom's door frame.
"They told me about everything but not all. I wanted to know more" I said trying to provoke him on lecturing me about vampires.

"What do you know?" He said and looked at me.

"This necklace is an amulet for vampires not to be tempted on sipping human's blood, Lee family has the ability of reading minds" I answered. That's the only information I've gotten. So the ones who's wearing necklaces are human.

"Let me ask you one question Chorong"

"What?"

"Do you want to know more about us?" Hoya was really teasing me. I violently grabbed his collar.