Chapter 13

Namjoo's POV

*RING*

"Sunggyu is calling for me. I got to go"

I remembered how Sunggyu oppa and dad told me that they would set me up on a arrange marriage.

*

"What would Sungyeol react?"
"Really?"
"You're too young how dare Sunggyu!"
"Jinja?"
"Congrats" Lastly Chorong said.

"Eey! Chorong unnie!" I whined. I told the girls I was getting married after we just knew Hayoung that she's a low class vampire. We already expected she would turn because of Sungjong. That's why we aren't that shock.

"C'mon girls. Maybe the guy is hot?" Chorong laughed as she said that.

"Oh yeah what if he is!" Bomi suddenly agreeing with Chorong. I glared at them.

"You know I like someone else right?" I said to them they all giggled. What?

"But you two don't have any commitment" Eunji said and smiled teasingly referring to Sungyeol. Well I like Sungyeol actually but I never rushed things that's why I was waiting for him to confess and court me but he thinks he's cool and all he does is pick up lines same as Woohyun oppa always say. Typical.

"Because Sungyeol is stupid and a coward what can I do?" I said shrugging it off.

"Sungjong's better than him lol I thought coz among them Sungjong looks and slightly acts feminine yet I can see his manly side. One of the reasons why I love him" Hayoung said.

"Sungyeol and Hoya are the same. I feel you!" Eunji and I high fived. Because I know Hoya and her are so called 'best buddie' or 'bff'. Hoya doesn't do smooth moves. Because he's also stupid hehehe mianhaeyo Hoya!

"Anyway who's the groom?" Bomi asked me.

"I really don't know but I'm meeting him tonight"

"Eo? Is that so? Let's get you pampered!" Naeun suggested.

"We should get her ready!" Hayoung excitedly said. I look at Chorong and Eunji.

"Fashion? We're out" They don't like dressing up too much. All they wear is non skirt.

"Let's get you dressing-what did I say? ㅋㅋㅋ" Bomi said and look through my wardrobe.

----

Sunggyu's POV

"Yes Mr. Lee. My sister will meet your son today" I said partially nodding while my phone Is close to my ears. "Is that so? Well can you and your brother come with her? I'll be accompanying my son"

"Well then see you tonight Mr. Lee" As Mr. Lee ended the call I sighed. I'm sorry Namjoo for this but it's for her own good. We need Lee to back us up in incoming expected war. After full moon. Because they are back. Han warriors and Yoon witches are going to attack again. I don't know if the reason is we have Naeun the lost princess or is it Bomi.

"What about Bomi?" I was surprised as Sungyeol barged in my office and read my mind.

"Mind your business" I hissed at him he just comfortably sitted on my office couch.

"Tell me about Bomi. What's happening? Something's off" He said and took an apple on the coffee table near my couch. Feeling at home huh? I levitate the apple and threw it somewhere.

"Get out Sungyeol"

"No, I want to know. Your blocking your thoughts again!" He crossed his arms. Ah why is he hard headed?