Boring classes

"Come on" chris whined as I sat down on the stairs. From the outside of the school it seems small but inside its so big,it has 2 floors WHYYYY.
I finally decided to get up and when I did Christina started running up the stairs with me following. How does this girl have all this energy. Soon we reached the class called home room which shouldn't be that bad."come in come in" Mrs.Wu said too cheerfully.once every one sat down and got quiet, Mrs.wu was about to say something when 3 boys burst in and everyone turns to look at them. "Why are you boys late"Mrs.wu asked them and the one with brown skin and black hair with brown eyes said " we were attacked by unicorns and teddy bears with knives that tried to kill us and then the unicorns and teddy bears started to throw up rainbows then aliens came and got them" "really I don't believe that..... You know what just go sit down"Mrs.wu said." Ok back to what i was saying, any way I'm Mrs.wu but call me Tori cause Mrs.wu makes me sound old. I am the art music and of course your homeroom teacher.Today we have a new student so can you please introduce your self"
Once she finished I stood up and said " hi my name is Tris Prior my favorite color is black and I hate shoping." After that she took attendance and Christina kept whining for me to get up so I can meet her friends since they were all in this class. Of course I kept ignoring her until she tapped on my shoulder which scared my since I was listening to Panic! At The Disco. I fell back in my chair of course I just had to. When I got up she said while she pointed to them "these are my friends,Marlene,Shauna,Lynn,Will,Uriah,Zeke and Four" when she said four I had to stifle a laugh because his name was a number. "What's so funny", four said. "Your.......name......is ......a.....number" I said in between laughs. "Yeah got a problem"four said once I stopped laughing. "No mr.Ihaveanumberasaname( mr. I have a number as a name)",I responded while I put in my headphones to finish listening to music.
---time lapse---
"Wow I have never been more bored" I said to Chris. When we walked into the lunch room people made way for me. Why?
QOTD: what is your favorite band?
Me: Fall Out Boy,Panic! At The Disco, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Nirvana