Old Friend

Recap: When we walked into the lunch room people made way for me. Why?

I just took advantage of what happened and went to the front. Everyone was afraid of me.
Some how I must have forgot about my past because that was the answer.
People did that cause they know about me going to jail."don't forget about dauntless cake and hurry up" Christina whined again. Why did I listen, I don't know but I did. I followed Christina to her table and asked" what is dauntless cake" everyone was already there and of course Uriah gasped like he just saw a ghost." How do you not know what dauntless cake is, oh and you might wanna go and eat it before fat ass Uriah eats it" Lynn said. I ate some and realized where it's from, this was one of the desserts at the jail. " why is there no expression" Uriah asked. "Cause I ate and baked the same cake for the last 10 years" I responded. " how did you.." Uriah said but I interrupted him and pulled up a picture of me when I got realesed from jail. " look familiar " I asked and they all looked. "Oh I heard of you before" Uriah and Zeke said in together. Before they said anything else some girl walked up to four and said " hey babe" "hey Lauren" he responded before they had a full make out session. Just from hearing that I ran to the bathroom about to throw up.
Once done with throwing up and re-applying my makeup I walked out side the bathroom just to see a face I never wanted to see again. PETER.
He walked up to me and said long time no see and started to kiss me and of course I didn't kiss back I bit his lip until I tasted blood. He pulled back and that's when I saw the cut on his eyebrow I left when I was 6. good times, good times. I kneed him in the nuts and punched him. He wasn't knocked out cold , just long enough for me to leave and go back. Wait if Peyer is here then Eric is here too. They never go anywhere without each other.

QOTD: what is your favorite tv show(s)
Answer: Almost every she there is: victorious, NCIS Los Angeles etc.