Chapter 1: First day back

"Beep!" "Beep!" I already knew what that was. My stupid alarm clock. I woke up with my blanket on the floor and my pillow to the side of me. "Damn. I must've had some dream last night."

I was wondering why my alarm clock beeped this early. Then I remembered. I'm going back to school today, aka hell. I got up and strolled to the bathroom. The first thing I did was look at myself in the mirror. People don't know the real me. I'm not the school's nerd. I'm the number one Victoria's secret model. Whatever. I need to do this for my career!

I got ready to go to hell. I wore some loose ass sweats, a long sleeve loose shirt and my converse. Then I put my fake retainer and glasses on. I didn't want people thinking that i have a perfect body or something, even though i do. But God, sometimes I wonder how I live like this. "Ringgggg!!" "Ugh stupid phone." My manager/mom Ellen was calling. "Hi mom." I said. "Hey Candice, please tell me you're ready for school." "Yup I'm all ready. So what time do the gates of hell open?" "8:00 am. Be there on time miss! Oh and one more thing hun! Meet me at 4:00 pm for a photoshoot and some exciting news." She exclaimed "ohhh alright, bye I love you."

I walked out the door and locked my door. I went to the garage and decided what car to pick. "Hmmm, i can't act like I'm wealthy in school and bring my Ferrari or Lamborghini, so my Mercedes will do." I said to myself. As I was driving, i realized that this is my senior year and it's my last year out of this hell hole. I was glad but i was also bummed because I will honestly miss some of the kind people that helped me throughout my years.

I arrived in this beautiful place. *note the sarcasm* As soon as i walk in I see my best friend Alissandra. She has on fake glasses. Her silky brown hair was in a ponytail and her light brown eyes sparkled when she saw me. I run up to her and give her a big hug. I missed her so much since I last saw her which was 3 weeks ago. "Oh my god Candice, i missed you so much!" "I missed you too!" I squealed. Nobody knows this but Alissandra is also a Victoria's secret model and that's actually how we met and became besties. I checked if I had any classes with my bestfriend, turns out we have every class together. I squealed so hard I think everyone in the hallway heard me. But the day just started we'll see how it turns out to be.