Chapter 9: Miracles

The weekend officially over. Moments of last night flashed through my memory. As I got up, I felt as if my back was broken.  Maybe it's the pain from last night. I mean, i understand why I felt pain because his, you know what, was pretty big.

I walked to my closet and wore my PINK sweats with a white t-shirt. Put my glasses on, and my retainer. I called Alissandra and asked her if she wanted a ride to school. And I know, you must be thinking isn't she a model too, why cant she drive herself? Well the answer to that is she doesn't have her drivers license. Hilarious, I know.

"Hello?" I say

"Hi babes. What's up" She answers

"Do you want a ride to school?"

"Actually, I'm not coming to school today."

"What?! Why? I exclaim. She never missed a day if school.

" Just taking a break that's all."

"Oh okay." I respond as I hang up the phone

Now what was I gonna do. I was gonna be alone at school.

As I was driving to school, someone else called me, It was Justin.

"Candice?" he says

"Yes?" I say kind of rudely

"Oh no. Are you still mad at me?"

"No."  I lied

"Ok good. So in that case meet me under the bleachers right after school."

"Uh for what?"

"You'll see soon babe." I can tell he has a smirk

"I'm not your babe." I say in a harsh tone as I hang up the phone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

School was almost over. Just 3 more periods left. I was at lunch right now sitting next to Kate. Kate was also a senior like me, she had light brown hair and hazel brown eyes. She was very insecure about herself, but to me she looked like she could be a model.

"Have you ever tried modeling?" I ask Kate.

"No way. I'm way too ugly for modeling."

"What? You're gorgeous! You don't know what you're talking about."

"Thanks and I don't know I'll think about it." she replies

She was seriously one of those girls that said they were ugly when in reality every girl wanted to look like her.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind me.

"Hey babe." A familiar voice says.

And of course it had to be Justin.

"Wait, are you guys..." Kate questions

"What the fuck? No." I say in shock. Even though I actually wouldn't mind getting to know him better and being his girlfriend. But besides that, No to the no to the no no no.

"Not yet." Justin winks at me.

"Gross." I lie. His wink was type sexy.

"Candice, can you come with for for a sec?"

"Why? You're not my mother." I say and Kate chuckles.

"Of course i'm not, but remember that little deal we had." he smirks

Oh my god i totally forgot again. God when was he going to stop. I bury my face in my hands.

"Didn't think so." Winking at me AGAIN!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok. What do you want now." I ask annoyingly.

"I know I told you to wait in the bleachers for me after school, but i just couldn't wait." He said

I felt my cheeks burning up. What could possibly be so important right now.

"Uhh.. umm.. I was wondering if you would wanna go on... like a date... with me?" He says shyly.

I was trying to hold my laugh. But i couldn't help but chuckle at the way the stated that.

"Sure Justin. Just tell me when." I say with a grin.

"Okay I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6."

"Alright sounds cool." I reply as i go back to the lunchroom heading towards Kate.

"What was that about?" She spazzes.

"Oh nothing." I lie.

Did Justin just ask me out? The ultimate bad boy just asked a nerd out! If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is.