Chapter 14: Early Birthday

Candice P.O.V

"Mom what the hell?! Have you heard of knocking?!" I shouted while I covering myself in the sheets.

She definitely was holding her laugh in. I looked over at Justin and he was just as red as I was.

"Oh sorry, for interrupting your love session." She laughed

I get up with the sheets covering my bare body and slam the door.

"I'm so sorry."

"No, no it's okay." He chuckles.

Just looking at Justin bought a smile to my face.

"What are you smiling at?" He said with his sexy husky voice.

"You." I said flirtatiously.

"Come here, you little----

"AHH!" I screamed and then giggled as he pulled me towards him.

"I know it might be too early to say this, but I love you Candice."

I just smiled and gave him a kiss. No one understands. I've never said I love you to any of my boyfriends. Ever. So for me to say it to Justin would be a big deal.

Justin was getting up and reaching for his clothes since he and I were still completely naked. He wore his extra white tee that he brought over since I did completely rip that apart.

"Hey" I sad and Justin looked towards my direction as he put his shirt on, "I love you too."

"And you better think that's a big deal because I never said I love you to anyone in my whole life."

"Sweetheart, every time you speak I think it's a big deal." He said as he gave me a hug.

"Well, it's time for me to head out."

"Let me walk you to your house, since it is right around the street."

He nodded his head and we headed out. The walk was calm, nothing like my other walks. My arm was locked with his. But his eyes were locked on me. I never wanted this moment to end. But it did. All of a sudden this can stopped behind us and a bunch of paparazzi people were snapping flicks. I hand gestured Justin to go into his house and lock his doors, and so he did. Great. Now I would need to walk back with all these people following me.

Just then another car comes up next to me, but it's not the pap, because I recognized the car.

"Alissandra!" I say just by looking at car.

"Get in! I'm here to save the day!" She screams over the chaos.

I rush into her car and she drives off.

"Thanks you, you're a lifesaver!"

"Anything for my best friend."

"Anyways.... How are things with you and Justin?" She asked.

"Um about that... I kinda told him my secret."

"You did what?!!" She yelled looking at me but still driving.

"Yeah please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad? It's your secret to tell. And plus I'm happy for you."

"You are?" I asked.

" Of course. You really trust him I'd understand why you told him. You were tired of keeping secrets, and wanted him to trust you fully so you got rid of the biggest secret of all." Alissandra said surely.

"Exactly. Took the words right out of my mouth." I said.

"By the way, let's go to in & out. I'm kinda hungry." I said.