Chapter 11: Forgiven

I know I update once in a blue moon lol. But I'm just busy with school and stuff so I hope you guys understand.

We arrived at this Italian restaurant. I couldn't pick up Justin's calls so I texted him and said I couldn't make it to the date because I had an important family meeting. I hope he understands. I mean so did ditch him for a fake date. So I mean he probably thinks I'm lying. While I was wandering in my thoughts, I didn't realize Dylan was calling me.

"Hello?!!!" He said.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I was day dreaming."

As you can tell I over think things a lot.

"About what?" He asked curiously.

"Oh nothing." I say.

"C'mon Candice you barely told me anything about you." He says with his puppy eyes.

"Okay well do you wanna play a game?" I say courageously.

"Uh sure." He says.

But before we could play the game the waiter came and took our order. And when I tell you the waiter couldn't take his eyes off me. HE COULDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OF ME. He passed me a tissue that had writing in it. While he was leaving after he took our order he signaled me a phone 'Call me' he lip said. I smirked.

"Oh hell no!" Dylan said.

"What?" I said laughing my ass off.

"He obviously sees I'm here with you, and he's still trying to flirt with you."

"Oh. I mean we aren't really dating."

And with that Dylan stayed quiet.
As the waiter came back with our orders.
(I ordered chicken parmesan, and Dylan ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich)

"Hey there! You see me right here and you're still flirting with my girlfriend! Why did you give her your number, like she would ever call you." Dylan started. At this point he was holding the waiter by his shirt.

"Let him go!" I yelled.

And with that Dylan let him loose. And the waiter started running.

"WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell.

I ran outside but heard footsteps chasing after me.

I sat in the front of the restaurant hoping the paparazzi won't see me.

"Candice, look I'm sorry." Dylan expressed. "I didn't mean to yell or hurt him, it's just that you are suppose to be my fake date and I just wanted to make sure he didn't disturb you."

I accepted his apology and hugged him.

We went back inside the restaurant and started eating our food, and just talked about life. We ended up not playing the game but I finally told him more about me, but not too much I couldn't trust him just yet.

________________________________________
Justin P.O.V

I was trying to figure out why Candice cancelled our date. I was looking forward to it very much.

I was over thinking too much maybe that's what me and Candice have in common.

She was the first girl that I actually did things with and was happy. I'm not even gonna lie I only was serious with one girl before Candice until she left me and broke my heart. Then you could say I went through a fuckboy phrase. Until Candice came along and she put my pain to ease.

I decided to call her again.

"...Hey it's Candice, if I didn't answer your call I'm probably sleeping haha..."