Chapter 5: Sundays

I woke up with a huge headache. I saw a pill and water in my lamp stand. As I was drinking I heard a noise coming from my bathroom.

I grabbed the closest thing around me, which was a fucking banana. Lmao don't ask how. I was walking slowly to my bathroom. I was careful not to make a sound

"JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream at him.

"Woah there babes, calm down." He said trying to comfort me.

"CALM DOWN? YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!"

At this point he was laughing.

"It's not funny!" I shouted

When he finally stopped laughing. I brushed my teeth and got ready. I was wearing a crop top that said "whatever"
And high waisted shorts.

Hold up a sec. Why the fuck is Justin here in the first place. Wasn't he supposed to go home last night after the carnival.

"Uhh Justin?" I said nervously

"Why are you here? Weren't you suppose to leave last night?"

"You really don't remember?" Justin smirked.

"Well obviously not sherlock."

"Well when you were you asked me to stay with you for the night. And I said I couldn't but you pulled me and was like 'please stay' so I did."

Wow I can't believe i did that.

"Well what are you gonna do now?" I asked boredly.

"I'm probably gonna go run some erins." He said scratching the back of his head.

For some reason I knew he was lying.

"Oh alright, see you tomorrow in sc... I mean see you whenever my manager calls you for a photoshoot."

That was a close one

After Justin left, I decided to call Alissandra, you know, tell her about everything.

"Hello?"

"Hey Candince. What's up."

"The sky." I replied sarcastically.

"No but really, what's going on with you and Justin? You guys are in front of the newspaper today!"

"WHATT? I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S GOOD NEWS OR BAD."

I mean it is good news for my career but not for me personally cause I don't like Justin.

"HELLO?! ARE YOU STILL THERE?" i heard Alissandra screaming through her phone.

"Yeahh about that, we had to go on a fake date that my mom arranged since you know... the break up between me and you know... I'm not saying his name."

"Yeah he was such a douchebag. I mean look at you, you're Candice Heart. You deserve much better!"

"Ugh you're ALISSANDRA WRIGHT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TOO."

"I know hun. Love you. I have to go. Call me tomorrow."

"Alright bye."

I hung up the phone and realized that I wasn't ready for a new relationship. At least not for about a month. And if I did all of a sudden go into a relationship that person needs to see both sides of me.
_________
Hey guys, I'm updating a lot tomorrow since I wrote a little yesterday and today. Let me know what y'all think. :)