Introduction

This is quite a short intro! BEAR WITH ME! THIS IS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL STORY! 

I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE!!! <33333

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just don't understand why you think I'm crazy! I am not crazy! I am not a drunk! I just like to drink!" I scream as my manager tries and talk me into rehab. I will never go to rehab. 

"Amy....I think you are...unstable. You are unsafe. You constantly get drunk and end up getting yourself hurt and in trouble. Amy I love you. Everyone loves you! We want to help you!" Nick Shymansky, my manager says as I walk out of the door and look for Blake, my boyfriend.

"Blake! Tell this mother fucker to leave me alone!" I say to Blake when I see him smoking a cigarette and leaning up against a wall.

"You heard her Nick..Leave her alone now. She doesn't want to talk to you." Blake says to Nick. Nick sighs and shakes his head. He walks away and I turn to Blake. 

"Thank you sweetheart!" I say as I jump into his arms. I take the cigarette from his fingers and take a smoke myself. 

"Aye don't do too much! You have a performance in like twenty minutes!" He smiles at me. I look at him and bite my lip. He takes the cigarette from me and kisses me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------