∆8∆

Guys

Send help

I recently adopted a new OTP

✖✖✖

Breakfast is better the next morning. Peter can tell something was better between his parents as they couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

"Can you guys quit eye fucking each other? It's making me uncomfortable," Peter shuddered, biting his toast.

A pop came to the back of Peter's head and he glared at his Pops.

"Don't you give me that look. I told you to watch your mouth," Steve scolded. Peter looked at his dad in disbelief, but Tony just shrugged and slurped his coffee, trying to hide his smile.

Peter groaned and took another bite of his toast. He used that as a distraction so he didn't have to watch his Pops hold his Dad from behind, giving him neck kisses.

On the outside, Peter was grimacing. On the inside, he was mentally cheering. He hoped this lasted a while and they don't fall back into their old ways. He loved having his parents get along.

However, that didn't mean he didn't try to sneak away to the front door when they weren't looking.

"Peter, get back in here," Steve's voice carried. Peter groaned inwardly and walked back into the kitchen.

"Yes?" Peter said reluctantly.

"You were just going to leave without saying bye?"

"Bye?" Peter tried before turning around again.

"No, wait. You didn't take that pill."

Peter stopped in his tracks, turning around to face his parents. He looked over at his dad for help, but Tony was just gesturing with his eyes for him to tell Steve.

"It's not going to help, Pops," Peter said.

"What do you mean 'it's not going to help'?" Steve asked confused.

Peter sighed and squeezed his eyes shut before muttering, "I'm pregnant."

Silence.

Peter peeked out of one eye to see Steve staring dead at him.

"I'm sorry, you're what?"

"Pops, please don't make me say it again," Peter's said on the brink of begging.

Steve looked over at Tony's face to make sure this was real. Was he serious? Tony just nodded once, his lips pressed together in a thin line.

"How did this happen? You're not supposed to be running around just having sex! I thought we talked about this Peter," Steve exploded.

"I didn't mean to," Peter whispered because his voice would crack if he spoke any louder.

Steve was angry. Angry enough to hit something, but he refrained. Tony placed a hand on his back to calm him down.

Steve breathed out slowly through his nose, "Peter, you can't have this baby."

Peter's throat tightened, but he refused the tears to fall yet. "What do you mean 'I can't'?"

"I'm not talking abortion, but," Steve took a deep breath to avoid cursing, "You're sixteen, Peter."

"Gee, thanks for reminding me how old I am," Peter retorted sarcastically.

"You can't," Steve drilled.

"I know! Okay? I know I'm too young and stupid, but I have to. Thanks for supporting me," Peter snapped back before darting out the house.