∆9∆

Kinda hate myself rn

Apparently I can't do anything right, but, y'know, that's fine.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG UNTIL I SAY (CUE MUSIC)

✖✖✖

Peter got home from his weekend appointment and immediately ran into the downstairs bathroom to throw up. Tony came in the bathroom after him.

"Thanks for not doing that in the car," Tony said, leaning on door frame. They had just got home from Peter's first doctors appointment. He was definitely pregnant. He should be due in seven months since guys have a shorter carrying time.

Peter groaned miserably as he continued to upchuck into the toilet. Tony sighed, hating seeing his son like this. He kneeled down by Peter and rubbed his back until he stopped.

"I hate this," Peter whimpered, wiping his mouth.

"Shouldn't have gotten pregnant," Tony shrugged before seeing the sad look on Peter's face. "It's going to be okay, Pete."

Peter sniffed, moving around to the sink to wash his mouth.

"Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Tony shrugged, flushing the toilet and closing the lid.

"This guy, uh, kinda asked me to hang out with him today. Is that, y'know, okay?" Peter asked, looking at his toothbrush.

Tony couldn't help but smile at his son's nervousness. Peter spoke as if he was twelve years younger, asking Tony is he could go to the park.

"A boy, huh?"

"Yeah," Peter said around his tooth brush, not looking at his dad.

"Same boy that got you pregnant?"

Peter stalled his response by spitting into the sink and rinsing his mouth out with water before replying, "Yeah."

"What's his name?"

"Wade Wilson."

"You like him?"

Peter shrugged, "Kinda? I don't know. I mean he's hot and I'm having his baby so-"

"Peter, look at me," Tony said seriously now. Peter sighed at looked over at his dad.

"If that was Harry's baby you were carrying, would you want to date him?"

"What? No, that's my best friend."

"My point is, don't feel pressured to like this guy just because he got you knocked up."

Peter thought about this before nodding. He had to make sure he had his own reason he wanted to date Wade, and not the anyone else's.

"So, you're gonna go?"

"Yeah. I mean I would still wanna hang out with him if he didn't, y'know," Peter shrugged awkwardly, not looking at his dad. When he didn't finally glance up, Tony was smiling.

"Guess you better get going then," Tony smiled, making Peter's face turn an embarrassing shade of red. His dad always found a way to do this. Why are dad's so embarrassing?

Peter looked at his phone, just noticing how late it was. He had a text from Wade saying he'd be there soon.

Peter raced out the bathroom and upstairs to his room, hearing Tony chuckle behind him. Peter almost tripped on the last step, nearly knocking Steve over.

"Why's he in such a rush?" Steve asked with an eyebrow raised, watching Peter topple into his room.

"Someone's gotta date," Tony responded with a grin from the bottom of the staircase.