∆10∆

UPDATE BECAUSE IT'S MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 51ST TO ROBERT DOWNEY JR!!

Edit I made for his birthday above!

✖✖✖

It's been about three months now and Peter's pregnancy is noticeable now. Tony has been obsessing over it, constantly checking in his son. Steve helps out too, but deep down, he's scared of what may happen next.

Peter, on the other hand, doesn't know how he feels about this whole thing. He started wearing larger sized clothes to hide his growing belly that he stole from mostly Steve (and maybe some from Wade).

Wade hasn't formally taken the pregnant boy out again, but that doesn't mean they don't talk at school. Wade also gives Peter rides home everyday now, and even picks him up in the mornings too. Harry's not too fond of the idea, but refuses to argue and cause Peter more stress.

"Do you even want to know the sex of the baby right now?" Peter hears someone ask him. It sounds far away.

It takes him a minute to realize his dad has been talking to him this whole time. He looked around and saw his Pops to the left of him, also seated on his bed.

"I have to decide today?" Peter replies back with a question. All of this has just been happening so fast for him.

"Yes, your doctor's appointment is today at two," Tony reminds him.

The appointment is just a check up on the baby and they can also tell Peter the sex of the baby; if he wants.

"You guys will be in there with me, right?" Peter asked, suddenly feeling like a little kid that wants to hide from his problems under the safety of his parents.

"Whatever you want," Tony responded. Steve nodded in agreement.

Peter sighed, trying to make up his mind. He was having internal conflicts. It was like a battle until the death until Peter decided.

"I want you guys with me," he paused looking down at his hands, "And I'd like to know the sex of the baby."

✖✖

The doctors appointment was lengthy and tiresome. Peter could fall like a dead weight with exhaustion, but he didn't. He couldn't with all the joyfulness flowing through him.

His parents waited for him in the car as he lingered outside the building, dialing Wade's number.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered.

"Wade?" Peter sniffed.

"Peter, oh my gosh. Is something wrong? Where are you? I'm on my way-"

"No, Wade," Peter sniffed  again, but his voice was much steadier this time. "Just shut up and listen for once."

Peter heard shuffling on the other end before he finally heard a sigh and Wade breathed a quiet 'okay'.

"So, I found out the sex of the baby today," Peter starts. He can practically hear Wade shoot up from his calm and possibly seated position.

"And?" Wade manages. Peter sniffs again, a smile growing on his face.

"We're having a girl, Wade."

✖✖

Wade wants to take Peter out to celebrate, but Peter doesn't feel comfortable. His feet hurt and he feels like everyone would be staring at his stomach, wondering if it was just teenage obesity or he was actually pregnant.

"Are you sure? Well, is there anything you need? I could bring it over-"

Wade continued to name things Peter might need, even foods he might be craving, but Peter just dismisses them all. Wade sounded deflated to hear that, and that's when Peter figured it out.