∆11∆

This is when the supernatural stuff happens, babes ;)

The song above Implicit Demand For Proof goes great with this chapter.

✖✖✖

Wade ended up staying until dinner time. After all, he didn't have anywhere to be and Peter didn't mind the company. Wade also said this could be like a 'stay-at-home date'.

"I wish it would stop storming," Peter complained, leaning into Wade more. Wade just smiled and put an arm around him.

"Does your head still hurt?" Wade asked, running his knuckles over Peter's temple gently.

"Yes," Peter basically pouted.

Wade thought it was adorable. He leaned forward to kiss Peter's temple, but the oblivious younger boy moved, making him kiss right underneath his eyebrow.

"Stop trying to eat me, Wade," Peter joked, his cheeks red. Wade was grinning, about to whisper something R rated in Peter's ear when his parents came in.

"I know we let you sleep over, but I can still kick you out at anytime," Steve reminds. Tony snickered and flopped down onto the opposite couch.

"Leave the kids alone, Steve. They're not gonna do anything," Tony shrugged.

"Yeah, promise," Peter smiled.

Steve rolled his eyes and sighed. Tony smiled and made grabby hands to his husband. Steve couldn't fight his smile as he sat down next to his husband. Tony's arms immediately wrapped around Steve's waist.

Suddenly, the door flew open followed by a huge gust of wind. Peter nearly jumped into Wade's lap, a small yelp leaving his lips, and his right hand immediately resting protectively over his stomach.

"That storm must be getting even worse," Wade comments, rubbing Peter's arms comfortingly.

"Stay here," Steve said seriously. He rose from his seat beside Tony to go close the door.

Tony was going to follow him anyways when a black mist began to flow inside the living room, covering the floor.

"Steve," Tony's voice was on the brink of panic.

"I knew it," Steve practically whispered.

Tony was standing close by him now. Steve pushed him back some so he was standing more safely behind him. Wade and Peter also raised to their feet.

"Whoa, wait. What's going on?" Peter asked warily. Clearly, something was wrong and his parents knew what.

"Yeah, why are these storm clouds on the ground?" Wade wondered. Peter looked down and noticed, too, that the stuff covering the ground was like black fog.

"It's not a storm-"

Tony was cut off by a rumble outside that sounded a like a gunshot and thunder mixed together. A black silhouette of man stood at the doorway now.

Peter gasped and jumped a bit in shock, while Wade instinctively pulled Peter closer to him. The man had no facial features or distinctive clothes. It was just an outline of a man that seemed to be made up of the same dark matter that covered the floor. Peter thought he was frightening enough, until he began to speak.

"Anthony," the figure growled.

Peter gasped quietly as both he and Wade whipped their heads in Tony's direction. Peter was confused now. How could this...thing know his dad by name?

"What do you want?" Tony asked through gritted teeth. He took a step forward too so he was side by side with Steve.

"I'm here for what you promised me," the monster seethed.