The Not So Little White Lie

This is how I picture Willow, but of course she  doesn't know what she actually looks like. Enjoy!

As Daniel pulls into the parking spot, I see Lacy with a worried expression on her face and I immediately know what it is. It's the day that my world went from good to worst. The head "bad boy" Alex, has always been upset that one of his friends is dating a nerd, but has learned to deal with it. I guess I haven't really explained myself. Well, my name is Willow and I am a senior at Riverpoint High. My mom and brother say I have blonde hair that is extremely straight, and deep ocean blue eyes, Daniel, says if you look into them too long you'll get lost in them. Lacy on the other hand, says I'm a pain in the butt, but we are still like sisters. We have been friends since Pre-K and have been the schools nerds since middle school. Our GPA's are a perfect 4.0 and we are in the top three percent. To say that we are the schools nerds is an understatement; we are like the world's biggest nerds,but back to Alex who is extremely pissed at Daniel.
I get to my locker and hear yelling down the hall and see an angry Alex coming towards me and a really pissed Daniel following.
"YOU LIED TO ME!" I look at Daniel and know immediately what he means. I see Alex behind him looking like he is about to crush me to smithereens.
"Daniel, I-I c-can explain,I..." I can't even explain before he leaves with a blink of an eye. He turns back and looks at me with disappointment in his eyes.
"So, little miss nerd still doesn't see colors, huh." Alex says with a sneer on his face.
"Looks like you just lost your little boyfriend. Oh and Willow..." Alex whispers the last part so that I can only hear it, "he never loved you."
The shock hits me like a wrecking ball tearing down a building. I look up to see a smirking Alex, I try to leave,but Alex grabs my wrist and looks me in the eye.
"You won't ever find anyone, you will always be alone!" I try to hold in the tears that willing to be released,but I lose the battle when I feel a warm tear slide down my check. I rip my wrist out of his grip and run down the hallway into and out the front doors. I find myself underneath the old oak tree and I fall to the ground. After what seems like an eternity I look up to see a familiar face that has always been there for me.
"Hey, I heard what happened. Need a ride home?" Lacy ask with worry in her voice. I nod my head in agreement and start to stand up, but I see Daniel walking towards me with a hurt expression on his face.