The Truth

As he gets closer, I hide my face behind my hair to hide my disappointment in my own lie. I know it was the wrong thing to do, but I had to do it. I actually liked Daniel,but I didn't love him and I don't think I ever can. I look up to see a disappointed Daniel, but before he can say a word I start to walk away, knowing that I can't tell him this. I get closer to Lacy's car and suddenly, I'm spun around and I know there isn't a way for me to get out of this situation.
"Willow,why? Why would you lie to me!" He nearly screams at me making me cringe.
   "I-I don't know, but you wouldn't understand." I stuttered keeping the tears from falling down my already tear stained checks.
  "I'm sure I would understand, but I can't be with a girl who doesn't have emotions." The tears start to fall down my checks, but before I can reply he walks off.
  "Daniel!" I scream at him and run towards him. He stops in his place letting me catch up, but he keeps facing the opposite direction, as if I was a memory he wanted to forget. As I near him I slow to a walk and stop.
  "I have emotions just like any other girl, but I can't love anyone. So if that's what you wanted to know well there you go, but I lied to you Daniel. Just because I still don't see the world in color when I'm with you doesn't mean I didn't like you." He turns around before I can finish and opens his mouth, but I stop him.
  "Did you even care about me? Did you ever love me?" I say the last part in a whisper,but he manages to hear it. He gives me a look of grief, but as I stare into his eyes more I see a hint of amusement.
  " I never liked you, I only dated you because of a stupid dare. You aren't my type and never will be, you may be smart, but that's all you will ever have." I want to smack the smirk he has on his face and punch him until he can't breathe, but that's not me, no I'm trying to hold in the tears that want to spill down my cheeks.
"Then why did you get so mad at when you found out that I lied to you, if you never even loved me?" I yell at him as the anger surges through my body.
"You want to know why, because I can see the world in color now. With all the other girls that I have dated nothing happened to me, and now I know that it's not the same with you why try anymore. I got what I wanted and I can go on with my life."  I glance at the ground and look back at him, feeling useless and unloved. I turn away and run to Lacy's car as fast as I can; I don't see the car driving straight towards me until it's to late. Everything is blurry as I see black figures standing above me, and my visions goes pitch black.

-------------------------
So I am soooooo late on updating and I am soooooo sorry, but school has been really busy. Comment on what you think of it so far, and spread the book if you like it.  I can't fix anything if I don't get comments. This is in edited so please don't complain about spelling or grammar issues. Thanks