Coffee with an Enemy

As soon as we sat down a waitress came and asked if we wanted anything to drink, her black hair was tied neatly into a small ponytail, and her eyes looked at me with a hint of surprise. "I'll have my usual," Alex says. The waitress turns to look at me with a small smile, "Would you like anything to drink dear?" I shake my head, of course, I would've gotten some coffee but seeing how I don't have my wallet and someone won't pay I'm stuck without it. As soon the waitress is gone I turn to look at him and glare." It's not my fault you don't have money with you to pay for your own coffee." he says with that stupid smirk on his face yet again. I was about to wipe that stupid smirk of his face, but then the waitress came and gave us our drinks, I look at the drink she handed me confused, as I was about to tell her that I didn't order this, she starts to laugh. " Dear, don't worry about it, that young gentleman over there paid for it." with that she walks away. I turn around to see who else could've possibly come in the coffee shop, and a guy at the counter turns around and smiles at me. When I turn back around Alex looks at the guy with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Ignoring Alex, I stand up to and walk over to the counter where the man is sitting, intrigued about who he might be. When I reach the counter he is sitting at he gives another smile that could make a girl swoon." Hi I'm Willow, I um just wanted to thank you for the coffee." I say shyly as I glance back at Alex to see that same expression on his face. "My name is Josh, and your welcome," he replies snapping my attention back to him. "Are you new here?" I ask not having seen his face before, our city isn't huge but it also isn't the type where everyone knows everyone, we are in between. He nods and answers my question, " Ya, I go to the college here, just got here yesterday." "Oh, well if you ever need a tour around the city I will gladly take you," I say as I write my phone number down. He takes and smiles at me," Thanks, I might have to take you up on that offer, but right now I have to go so I'll call you." I nod my head in agreement before I give him a small smile. As soon as he is out the door I turn to head back to the table. "Are you ready to go?" Alex asks with a mixture of irritation and anger laced into his voice. I nod my head and grab my bag. He is already one his bike by the time I'm throught the door, I put the helmet on and hopped on to the bike.
-------------------
Sorry for not updating sooner, but you know band, band, band. Anyways I have just been bombarded with homework and with competition season here I haven't had time. So I hope you liked this chapter and I will try to update ASAP.