1.

*Team RWBY was walking on the sidewalk, heading to see Qrow* *On their way to Qrow, they come across a store with a Good Guys doll in the window* Weiss: "I want that doll!" Blake: "Aren't you too old for dolls?" Weiss: "Maybe a little... " *They then walk into the store, and Weiss asks about the doll in the window* Cashier: "You're lucky, because it's our last one." *Weiss then purchased the doll, and they left the store, as Weiss has a smile on her face* *They then continue their route* *They then finally meet up with Qrow* Ruby: "Hey, uncle!" *Qrow then turns around and sees Team RWBY* Qrow: "Oh, hey there." Yang: "So, wht did you want us to meet you here?" Qrow: "Because, I have a job for you." Yang: "Alright, what is it?" Qrow: "A criminal has been reported to have escaped the Good Guys doll factory, and somehow, he escaped successfully despite his bullet wounds. This guy seems to be very tricky... " Ruby: "Don't worry, uncle. We're on it!" Qrow: *Smiles as he rubs the top of Ruby's head, and Ruby smiles* "That's the spirit, kiddo!" *He then stops rubbing the top of Ruby's head* *After that, they head back to Beacon Academy so Weiss can leave her doll in the Team RWBY room* *Weiss, of course, opens the box and displays the doll on the bookshelf* *After that, they then leave for their mission*