3.

*Later, Team RWBY then returns to Beacon Academy after a mission* *They notice the police are there* Weiss: "What happened??" Officer: "Two people were reported to have been murdered, one of which was a student here, and they were both found dead with stab wounds in Team RWBY's room." Ruby: *Shocked* "Wait- We're Team RWBY! I think somebody might be trying to frame us!" Officer: "Well, where were you two at at around 7:00 PM?" Ruby: "We were on a mission to find somebody." Officer: *Suspicion* "Hmm... Well, then. What kind of mission was it?" Ruby: *Scared* "A mission given to us by my uncle. We were sent by my uncle to find a criminal who supposedly escaped the Good Guys doll factory with bullet wounds... " Officer: *Suspicion* "Hmm... Well, then. I need the four of you to come with us to the police station." *Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are scared* Ruby: *Scared* "W-why?!" Officer: "Because, we will be asking you each questions." Ruby: "Alright... " *Later, at the police station* *Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were each asked questions, and were then allowed to leave the police station* Ruby: *Scared* "That room was scary... " Yang: *Comforts Ruby* "Well, I'm here... " *They then return to Beacon Academy* *The police have removed the dead bodies of Neo and Mercury and the staff has cleaned the blood off of the floor by the time Team RWBY returned and entered the room* *Weiss noticed her Good Guys doll was in a different spot, and has blood on it* *She then picks the doll up and looks at it* Weiss: "Why does my doll have blood stains on it??" *Ruby, Blake, and Yang then approach Weiss and look at the doll* "Ugh, I can't believe this... " Yang: "Maybe the murderer tried cleaning the blood off by using the doll?" Weiss: "Hm, good point... " Blake: "Or maybe it's a cursed doll that murders people!" *They all, except for Ruby, who is scared, start laughing after Blake jokingly said that* Ruby: *Scared* "Guys? Maybe it is a murderous doll... " Yang: "Relax, Ruby. It was just a joke." Ruby: *Scared* "But- " Yang: "Listen, even if it is, which it might be or it might not be, I won't let it lay even a single finger on you, ok?" Ruby: "Alright... " Weiss: "Well, I'm going to go and wash my doll off... " *Goes to the restroom to wash the blood off*