4.

*The next day in the morning... * *Ruby then wakes up, and sees a blood splattered doll holding a bloody knife, and screams a little, and gets up with her feet on the floor, then looks around, and notices Yang and Blake, Yang laying against a wall with multiple stab wounds and Blake laying on the floor with a rope around her neck* *Ruby then pees herself as she's scared* Yang: *Laughs* "Gotcha, little sister!" Ruby: *Mad* "You're evil!" Blake: *Laughing* "Boy, we sure got you, Ruby!" Ruby: *Looks at Blake with anger* Blake: "What's the matter? We're just trying to have fun, Ruby... " *Laughs* Ruby: "But I'm our Team's leader!" Yang: "So what, Ruby?" Ruby: *Sigh* "Where is Weiss?" Blake: "Oh, she went out into town with Pyrrha to walk around." Ruby: "Oh. Well, we should get our day started... " *Ruby then showers* *Hours later, Weiss returned, scared, with blood on her, scared* *Ruby, Blake, and Yang noticed Weiss, and are each shocked to see her the way she currently is* Ruby: *Shocked* "Weiss?? What happened?? Why are you scared?? And why are you covered in blood??" Yang: *Shocked* "Weiss?? Did you... Kill somebody??" Weiss: *Lays down on the floor, then curls up and cries* Ruby: *Crouches, then hugs Weiss to try and comfort her* "There, there, Weiss. I'm here for you... Now, what happened?" Weiss: *Crying as she looks up at Ruby* "It's... It's Pyrrha... She... She tried t- She tried to... Kill me... " *Continues crying* Ruby: *Raises an eyebrow* "Then why are you covered in blood??" Weiss: *Crying* "B-because Pyrrha... Pyrrha tried to... Kill me, so I-I just killed her... Out of self-defense... " *Continues crying* *Ruby, Blake, and Yang are each once again shocked* Yang: *Shocked* "Wait- Our friend tried to kill you?? For what reason?!" Weiss: *Crying* "I-I don't know... B-but she said s-something about me trying to steal Jaune from her... " *Continues crying* Blake: "Hmm... " *Shocked* "Wait- Jaune and Pyrrha weren't even together! And Weiss never even bothered to stop rejecting Jaune, and Jaune always kept trying to woo Weiss, which could mean only one thing." *Ruby and Yang both look at Blake* Ruby: "What could it mean?" Blake: "It could mean Pyrrha was jealous of Weiss." *Professor Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch then bust into the Team RWBY dorm room* Ozpin: "Where is Weiss??" *Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang all look at Professor Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch, shocked* *Professor Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch see where Weiss is in the Team RWBY dorm room, so they both then approach Team RWBY, in a calm way* Glynda: *Crouches* "Ruby, Blake, and Yang? Give Weiss some space. I want to talk to your friend, alone." Ruby: "Alright... " *Ruby releases Weiss, and then gets up and goes to another part of the room to watch, along with Blake and Yang* Glynda: "Weiss? Can you sit up, please?" Weiss: *Still scared and crying* Glynda: *Sigh* "Look, Weiss. I can't help you if you don't cooperate. So please, sit up, now." Weiss: *Sits up and faces Glynda Goodwitch* Glynda: *Gently wipes a tear from Weiss's face* "Now, what happened? Why are you covered in blood, and why are you scared and crying?" Weiss: "You... You won't believe me... " *Looks away* Glynda: "Weiss, look. Just tell me. Maybe I can help you with your situation. Now, tell me." Weiss: *Faces Glynda Goodwitch again* "I-it's... Pyrrha... " Glynda: *Shocked as she gasps* "Pyrrha?? Pyrrha Nikos?? Oh, Lord. What happened??" Weiss: "Pyrrha... She tried to... Kill me... I-I had to defend myself, somehow!" Glynda: *Shocked* "She tried to kill you??" Weiss: "She mentioned how I was stealing Jaune from her... But I have no love interest in that guy!" Glynda: "Well, I believe that. That, Weiss, is what is called a Yandere. Ms. Nikos was jealous of you, Jaune may have loved you is what may have led her to do that sort of thing. Now, Ms. Schnee, I want you to look straight into my eyes, and tell me that you were trying to defend yourself." Weiss: *Looks straight into Glynda Goodwitch's eyes* "I was trying to defend myself." Glynda: "Ok, then." Weiss: "But I didn't want to hurt her!" Glynda: "But she wanted to hurt YOU! And you have to defend yourself... " Weiss: *Smiles* "T-thanks, Glynda... " Glynda: "You're very welcome, Ms. Schnee... " *General Ironwood, along with two Atlas soldiers, then walk into the Team RWBY dorm room* *Everyone in the room looks at them* Glynda: "Ironwood? What are you doing here?" Ironwood: "There was an anonymous call made and there was a report on a girl named Weiss Schnee, and reported her having blood on her as she was running." Glynda: "But, sir! Weiss didn- " Ironwood: "Where is she?" Glynda: "..." Weiss: "W-what's going on?? Why are they here?? Are they here to arrest me??" Ironwood: *Sees Weiss* "Arrest that girl with the white hair." *Two Atlas soldiers then stand Weiss up after putting both of her hands behind her back and handcuffing her* Weiss: *Scared* "No! Please, you gotta believe me! Pyrrha attacked me first!" Glynda: *Trying to stop them from taking Weiss* "Wait, there's gotta some sort of mistake, she's innocent!" Ironwood: "Well, don't worry. She will not hurt anymore people. So you don't have to lie." Glynda: "But- " Ironwood: "Don't worry. She'll just probably be out in seven years... " *Ironwood and the four Atlas soldiers then leave the room with Weiss handcuffed* Ruby: *Worried* "What's going to happen to her?" Glynda: "I hope she gets out tomorrow, Ruby... " Blake: "She might get executed." *Ruby and Glynda Goodwitch then look at Blake* Ruby: *Shocked and shedding tears* "Wait, what?!" Blake: "I'm sorry, Ruby. But that's what might happen to her... " Ruby: *Starts laying on the floor, crying* Glynda: *Crouches to comfort Ruby* "Don't worry, Ruby. Weiss will be alright. I know she will... " Ozpin: *Worried as he sips his cup of coffee* "Weiss will be fine. The innocent never run. If they find any witnesses, then they'll know that she was just defending herself, not murdering anybody. Besides, there is currently no proof of her innocence, and currently no proof that it was murder. Innocent until proven guilty. And I just know that Weiss is innocent. Afterall, she did tell you, with a straighr face, that she killed Pyrrha out of self-defense... " Glynda: "I know what will make you feel better, Ruby." Ruby: *Looks at Glynda Goodwitch* "W-what?" Glynda: "How about a plate full of cookies? How does that sound?" Ruby: "W-well, alright... " Blake: "Yang and I will go out and try and find any witnesses to prove Weiss's innocence." Ozpin: "And I'll try and see if there is any bail for Weiss." Glynda: "And I'll go and bake some fresh, hot cookies for Ruby."