seven

Jimin POV:
I stroked my hair back as I walked through the busy mall. Jungkook and I were supposed to meet at the food court. I wonder what he looks like? He refused to send me pictures of him and claimed he was ugly, so I honestly didn't know what to think.

My phone vibrated in my jeans pocket.

Jung_kook; I'm already here waiting for you.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and picked up my pace so Jungkook wouldn't have to wait long. I wandered around the food court for a bit slightly lost with the many people surrounding me.

"Jimin?" A voice called out and I spun around. There stood Jungkook, and boy was he cute. "Hi Jungkook!" I reply walking over to him a grin spreading from ear to ear.

He grinned widely showing his teeth. His eyes sparkled through his messily parted black hair. He was perfect. I must have been staring at him too long because he blushed "Jimin! Stop staring at me!" He said shyly. I laughed. "Sorry."

"So this other kid you like, have you talked to him yet?" Jungkook asked curiously after we had been talking for a while. "I've been talking to him this whole time!" I say grinning. "Oh, so you lied to me." Jungkook says his eyes avoiding mine. "Don't you get it?" I ask laughing. "What no?" Jungkook replies looking flustered. "He's you! The boy I think I cute is you. I just didn't know it was you." I say cheerily and Jungkook's frown turns into a smile. "You think I'm cute?" He questions cheekily. "Extremely."

"Should we get something to eat now?" Jungkook asks and I agree. "How about some Korean BBQ?" He nods. We order our food and collect it when it ready sitting back down at our table. We continue to talk for ages.

The next day. [phone numbers have been exchanged]

Jimin: hey Jungkook

Jungkook: Hi Jiminie!

Jimin: I had fun yesterday, it was nice talking to you.

Jungkook: thanks I had fun too.

Jimin:

Jungkook: what the fuck do you want me to do with this photo?

Jimin: keep it you dumbass

Jungkook: oooooooh don't call me a dumbass , you dumbass

Jimin: wow. Just wow.

Jungkook: I know you love me Hyung

Jimin:....fuck my life

Jungkook: Hyung! The dots are supposed to be full stops you put them at the END of sentences. Dumbass

Jimin: you clearly don't understand grammar.

Jungkook: yes I do

Jimin; *face palms

Jungkook: did you really just hit your self.

Jimin: ow. Yes I did, and a little to hard.

Jungkook: lol Hyung your stupid

Jimin: ...I hate you

Jungkook: I hate you too.

Jimin: (-_-)

Jungkook: lol are you being a little bitch?

Jimin; no!

Jungkook; uh huh sure....

Jimin: do you just enjoy annoying me?

Jungkook; yep.

Jimin; why do you enjoy doing that?!

Jungkook; cause

Jimin; stop annoying me cause you think it's fun.

Jungkook: no

Jimin; are you going to answer me with more than one word?

Jungkook: no.

Jimin: JEON JEONGGUK!!!

Jungkook: hehe bye.

Jimin: HEY GET BACK HERE.

Jimin: YOU LITTLE B-

AN;

Damn, this book is getting lid of votes lately. Update dedicated to jikook_9795 .and thanks to everyone who voted for my stories y'all are Bae. Special thanks to HevidaBay for voting for I think like all my chapters.

Anyway. Bye guys.

Annyeong