Lights, camera, kiss.

Jungkook's POV:

I stood outside the cinema in the chilly air, waiting for Jimin. I put my hands in my pockets as another chilly gust of wind blew past. I shivered, I should have brought a thicker jumper,

I stared at my watch for what felt like the sixth time this minute. 5:47 I was so excited I came 15 minutes earlier. I kept looking around hoping to see a glimpse of the short orange haired boy.

I watched as the minutes ticked away, 5:48, 5:49, 5;50. I looked up from my watch to see Jimin approaching the cinema.

The edges of my mouth curled into a smile as I spotted him, my smile lighting up. "Park Jimin!" I called out. As his eyes met mine he started smiling, he jogged over and pulled me into a hug.

"How long where you waiting out her?" He asks once we pulled away. " since 5:45" I replied. "Aren't you cold?" He asks looking concerned. I nod. He grips my hand tightly engulfing it with warmth, leading me inside. We buy popcorn and some drinks before heading into the cinema.

We find our seats and sit down. Then reality starts setting in. I'm on a date with park Jimin. I look at him, the movie screen illuminating his face in all the right places. He catches me staring and blushes. I look back at the screen but I can concentrate, my hand starts creeping towards Jimin's. I slightly brush it and freeze looking at Jimin for any reaction, his eyes are still at the screen. I gently take his hand in mine intertwining our fingers. He turns to me smiling, looking at the blush settling on my cheeks.

"Your so cute Jungkook." He whispers leaning over to kiss my cheek. I almost melt under the touch, of his lips on my flushed cheeks.

I grip his hand tighter and bring it up to lightly kiss the back of his hand. "I really like you Park Jimin..." I whisper.

"I really like you too, Jeon Jungkook..."

Alright I now this chapter sucked, DONT YELL AT MEH PLEASE.

Idk I ran out of ideas half way through. IM ALMOST AT 1K VIEWS.

THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH.

Okay I gotta go watch sbs pop Asia now bye!