Embarrassed

Jungkook's POV:

I sighed, rather too loudly perhaps. "I know what your thinking, but there's really no need to be jealous." I frowned, I wasn't jealous, was I?

"How did you....? I'm not jealous ok!" Jin raised an eyebrow at my slight outburst. "You just need to trust Jimin, He doesn't like Seonyeon and Seonyeon doesn't like him." I sighed again. That's not what this is about. "That's not why I sighed." I paused, carefully choosing my words. "I sighed because, they're always together, and I mean always! And he doesn't even tell me!" My grip on my coffee got tighter as I vented.

"Not to mention he's staying at my house! I at least deserve to know where he is!" Jin looked a bit taken back. He nervously licked his lips as he searched for answer to my problem. "Tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"Tell him how you feel."

Seonyeon's POV:

In all honestly, I didn't mean to take Jimin away from Jungkook, really! I totally support their relation ship. I mean I went out of my way to get stuff for Jimin so he could confess to Jungkook.

Back to this morning.

I yawned tired from staying up late. I groggily rubbed my eyes as I sat up. "Morning, you look great." I turned my head to see Jin standing in front of the mirror. Seeing my own reflection I frowned. I looked awful. "Thanks I appreciate the sarcasm." I rolled my eyes, flopping back down onto the bed.

"No seriously, you look beautiful." He commented and I laughed. "You just want a morning kiss don't you?" I said grinning. "Is it that obvious?" He asked and I giggled slightly. "If you want one your gonna have to come over here and get one." I said pulling up the covers to my neck, covering my body. He walked over and leaned into giving me a light peck on the lips. "That was nice." I grinned satisfied.

"Alright I've got to go, I'm at Work all day." I shot up like a rocket. "All day?" I groaned. "Don't miss me too much okay?" He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Okay bye...love you." I watched him walk out the door.

"Love you!" He called back. I sighed. Before calling Jimin and making plans.

Back to present time.

Jungkook's POV:

After I got my coffee I left the cafe, Jin had a point, a relation ship relied on trust and the ability to communicate feelings to each other yet why was I so reluctant?

I walked back to my house and unlocked the door fumbling with the keys. I kicked my shoes off and locked the door behind me, and finally I looked up.

"Jungkook...." Jimin said softly, looking at me nervously. "Jimin..." My voice cracked slightly as I slowly put my keys down onto a table.

"Jungkook I- I'm sorry." He bit his lip avoiding my gaze. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you were I was this morning, you looked so peaceful asleep I didn't have the heart to wake you up... I should've told you I'm really sorry." I grinned, he was sincere.

"I'm guessing you forgive me?" He said closing the gap in between us. He wrapped his fingers tightly around my waist as pulled me in, our lips crashing together. I smile as we pulled away.

I decided to keep my opinions to myself despite what Jin had said, now wasn't the time. "Go shower you smell like chlorine." I told him pushing him away, towards the stairs.

He nodded and walked upstairs. I looked down at the stained floor, realising I dropped my coffee when we kissed. I cleaned it up while hearing the quiet sounds of water running eventually turning off.

I walked into his room, not realising he wasn't fully dressed. "Hey Jimin do Y-" I paused mid sentence clearly distracted. There stood a half naked Jimin in front of me. His lower half was wrapped tightly in a towel, while his upper half was exposed, displaying his defined abs and ripped arms.

I felt my ears and cheeks burn with embarrassment. "S-S-Sorry." I stammered, turning away, feeling the loud pounding of my heart in my chest.

"That's ok, you can turn around now." He told me and relief washed over me. There he stood now in his clothes, a stupid grin laid on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked raising an eye brow.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Uh...."

"Did you?!"

"I'd be lying if I said no...."

Oh my gawd I finally did it.

Damn its like 2:37am

I really need to sleep.

School starts in a day.

Save me.

Anyway, HAVE YALL READ COLOURS BY nerdyjimin OH MY GAWD YOU NEED TO. It's in my personal favs reading list, go check it out.

I was thinking about writing something similar, but I really don't know any more, there's some ideas I want to use from her story in my story but I don't want to take credit for other people work, so idk.

But I'll be publishing a new JIKOOK book soon. (As soon as I can think of a solid idea, that isn't stealing)

Anyway I'm going to go sleep now.

WAIT

I FORGOT.

I was hanging out with MyNameAintMark the other day we got 3 dollar chains.

The photo is up the top ^^^

One more thing

HevidaBay and exodust_tao Are sweet hearts, go check out exodust_tao 's books, cause god damn through the looking glass is giving me heart problems.

And HevidaBay is just so nice. Istg.

Anyway night guys.

Annyeong