Paper hearts

Jimin

"The most beautiful moment in life, what is it? To me, it's any moment spent with people who you love. Any moment that involves connecting, smiling, any moment that makes your whole body feel like it's on cloud 9.

I love how perfect the moment feels even if the whole world is against you. It's just that perfect time to make a move, to lean in and steal that kiss, to take that leap to concur a fear, even just to win a sport. The most beautiful moment in life is truly beautiful, and I intend to enjoy mine.

When that moment comes, grasp onto it with two hands and never let it go, for the most beautiful moment in life is worth fighting for.

Thank you."

I bowed a grin plastered on my face. The class erupted in applause and the teacher stood up and stood next to me. "Good job Jimin, okay next we will have Seonyeon." I walked back to my seat passing Seonyeon and whispering "Fighting you'll do great." Into her ear before sitting down and carefully lining all the edges of my card together creating a neat stack.

I place the cards on the edge of my table and looked up really to hear Seonyeon's speech.

"The most beautiful moment in life, what is it? Some might argue its in love, some might argue its winning that coveted trophy, I believe it's time spent helping the people you love, because there is nothing more beautiful than the act of giving.

Wether it's to help plan a surprise party, or help plan a date, it's still beautiful. The message I'm trying to pass on is to help others, that is the sure way to create the most beautiful moment in life."

Once she finished I applauded her, and she grinned taking a bow. Once again the teacher stood up and stood next to her. "Great job Seonyeon and great job with your speeches everyone, you all deserve a huge round of applause." We all began clapping again to applaud ourselves.

"I'll do you guys a favour and let you out early, class dismissed!" The whole classroom erupted in cheers.

Most of the people file out of the room in a matter of seconds, but I stay behind and wait for Seon to finish packing up.

"You were talking about Jungkook weren't you?" Was the first thing she said to me after the speech. I opened my mouth to reply before getting cut off. "You're bad at lying." Seonyeon smirked.

"You go hang out with him a lunch, I'll be fine, I'll be with Yoongi." I nod in agreement. "Okay, thanks Seonyeon."

"Anytime."

Jungkook

"Here." I handed up my assignment that I pulled and all nighter to finish, it wasn't amazing and I knew it, I expected a C at its best.

I really shouldn't procrastinate anymore but I really can't help it! I left the class room and headed to one of the music rooms to whine down and relax. I pushed open the wooden door which creaked upon use, I placed my books on the top of the piano and sat down.

Using the tips of my fingers I opened the piano keys cover and placed my hands on C position.

I first went up the scale and back, then moved to G. I played a few chords sand began to sing.