A White Feather - Lemon

Note : (b/n)=best friend name
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

The boy then snap his fingers and a set of shogi appears.

You :"Wow, what's that?"

Boy :"It's a type of board game, called Shogi. If you know how to play it then you are an adult because this game have a lot of rules and you have to memorize them to plot in order to win~"

You :"Really?"

Boy :"Yup~ Kufufufu, I will teach you~"

The boy then teaches you the game for the next few days. But one day, very suddenly, he never appears again. You were all alone again and you thought that boy is just a very long dream, all those time you spent with him is just a fake. You just kept thinking that until you finally forgot about him...

The next second you blink, you were already in your bedroom with and Mukuro is pushing you onto the wall. You stare at him and slowly your eyes watered. You hug him tightly and cried your heart out.

You :"Why did you suddenly disappeared that time?" *Hic*

Mukuro :"Kufufufu, I just suddenly got something to do, and couldn't come back to you."

You :"By the way, where is Chrome? She was with me until you appear!"

Mukuro :"I need her"

You :"Eh?"

Mukuro :"It's all thanks to her now that I can appear here"

You :"T-Then are you and Chrome...lovers?"

Mukuro :"No we aren't"

You :"Really?"

Mukuro :"Yes, but we are one"

You :"Huh?"

Mukuro :"Me and Chrome are combined. If she dies I wouldn't be able to live too"

You :"....."

Mukuro :"Well my dear (y/n)~ Tell me do you-"

Before he can finish, your phone rang. You on the light of your bedroom and check who is calling, and the name on the screen is your good friend. The friend is a boy and you know he likes you alot, but you think nothing of him.

You turn from Mukuro and answered the phone, "(b/n), what do you want?"

B/N :"Hey, my mom and dad went on a vacation, you wanna come over?"

You :"Um, I'm not sure..."

B/N :"Come on, we could watch horror movie and have some fun in my bedroom! You can also sleepover!"

You :"A-Alright...."

Mukuro :"What's with that~?"

You :"Eek!!!"

B/N :"Hey (y/n), what's wrong?! You okay?!"

You :"Y-Yeah, I'm busy today, I think I will just go over tomorrow."

B/N :"Hmm, alright..."

You hang out and turn to face Mukuro, but just to find his face were only inches away from yours.

You :"Um..."

Mukuro :"What were you talking about with that men~?"

You :"T-That's my bestfriend, he invited me to stay over night and have fun since his parents isn't around and I just agreed to it."

Mukuro :"At fun at~?" *face got closer and smiling* (Scary)

You :"H-His room or the living room.."