Cat

You dip your hand into the hat and move it around and then suddenly felt something soft. You pull it out and found that it was Uri clinging to your hand just like a koala.

Gokudera then stand up and shout, "Why the hell are you in there?!"

Uri reply with a soft meow and rub it's head on your hand. Gokudera then growl and shout at the top of his lungs, "Oi!" Haru then say annoyed, "Enough! The both of you, IN!" and point to a closet that appears from nowhere. You hurriedly push Uri off your hand and went into the closet. Gokudera followed and just as Haru was about to close the door behind the both of you, she whisper, "Don't get too over~"

The both of you blush hard immediately upon hearing the words and before Haru close the door by the gap, Gokudera had caught it on time. He then shout flustered, "O-Oi! What do you mean by that, you stupid women?!"

Haru then shout back angrily, "Wha?! Haru is not a stupid women" and with that, she shut the door close, leaving you two alone.

A long silence followed and the atmosphere became very awkward. You hurriedly ask, "Uh...do you know what this game is about?"

Gokudera :"Of course I do, idiot!"

You :"Then..."

Gokudera :"Wha-"

Before he could finish the sentence you had slammed your lips onto his. His eyes widen and not long after, he kissed back roughly. He lick your lower lips for entrance but you denied due to some fear which makes him frown. He bring you up and push you onto the wall roughly making you yelp abit. He then took the chance of you yelping and slid his tongue into your mouth. You try to fight for dominance but eventually lost. He dance his tongue with yours skillfully and after a while, he broke the kiss for air. He then attack you neck and slowly, he start to unbutton your shirt. But before he could even touch your shirt button...

*BOOM!*

The door had slammed open and Haru say cheerfully, "7 minute is up! Please get out now!"

You and Gokudera then went out blushing hard and sat back to your original seat.
To be continue in the lemon chapter...
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
-thoughts of the others-
-Vongola-
Tsuna :"Ah, congratulations to Gokudera-kun and (y/n)."
Yamamoto :"Wow, this is so surprising! Gokudera and (y/n)!"
Ryohei :" E-EXTREME!" *blushing*
Lambo :"Hahahaha!!! Bakadera's lover is a baka too!"
Hibari :"..."
Mukuro :"Kufufufu...well, that's unexpected..."
Chrome :"Umm..."
-Varia-
Xanxus :"Not even worth for a trash..."
Squalo :"VOIIIII!!!"
Belphegor :"Ushishishi...a princess should be with a prince like me instead of a loser!"
Fran :"Huh?" *blank face*
-Arcobaleno-
Reborn :*grin and whisper* "Just as I excepted..."
Colonello : "Not my business, Koro!"
Lal mirch : "Idiot plus Idiot equal to an idiotic couple."
Fon :"The hot-tempered guy calmed down when he's with that girl so that's good..."
Mammon :"Love is unworthy..."
Verde :"Science doesn't need love."
Uni :"Huh? Uh...congratulations..."
-Future arc-
Byukuran :"That cute girl and the vongola's right hand man? So?"
Irie :"Oh, congratulations!"
Spanner :"Huh? My Gola Mosca got married?" (Seriously not listening!)
-Vongola Primo/Guardians/First Generation-
Giotto :"Hmph, congratulations..."
G :"Childish..."
Alaude :"Not my business..."
Daemon :"Nufufufu..."
Asari :"Heh, they are cute!"
Knuckle :"Huh?"
Lampo :*yawn* "Boring"
-Others-
Haru :"Congratulations, (y/n)-chan!!!"
Kyoko :"Congratulations!"
I-pin :"Yeah! Congrat! Congrat!"
Bianchi :"Ah, so my little brother finally found a parter huh?"
Dino :"What?"
Shamal :"Hayato found love?! Seriously?! That kid..."
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Quite good rite? Pls look forward to the upcoming lemon chapter! ^_^