Gloves

You dip your hands into the hat and the thing you picked out is...a pair of gloves!

Tsuna stood up while blushing furiously and just as the both were about to go into the closet...

Haru :"Noooooooo!!!!!! Why Tsuna-kun!?"

Your signed and then went into the closet. Haru then walk to the closet, pout and say, "Nevermind! Your only have 7 minutes! 7 minutes! Is that clear!?"

You :"Haru, I know."

Haru closed the door and you and Tsuna were alone in the cramp closet. You tried to locate Tsuna's location by calling out to him and the only reply you get was, "(y-y/n)-chan?" His voice was trembling a bit so you conclude that he was nervous. Slowly, you move along the walls and finally managed to get to Tsuna. You stand beside him, put a hand on his back and say calmly, "Tsuna, relax a little. It's not like we HAVE to follow the game rule exactly..."

"O-Ok" Tsuna reply but then for some reason, he tripped. He falls on you and the both of you falls onto the floor. You shut your eyes and was prepared to fall but then instead of feeling the hard floor, you felt a soft, warm figure. You open your eyes and saw yourself kissing Tsuna. You hurriedly pull away from him and the both of you's face flush bright red. You then sat down beside him and a silence flow through the entire closet. Tsuna was the first one who broke the silence and he say nervously, "So-Sorry, I-I'm real-really ner-nervous..."

He was blushing furiously and you too can feel the heat increasing in both your body and head. Your heart was beating and you were sure that Tsuna can hear it. He then suddenly bring you into a tight embrace.

You :"Wha-What?!"

Tsuna :"I-I..."

You :"Huh?"

Tsuna :"Wi-Will you please be my girlfriend?!"

You :"HUH?!"

Tsuna :"No No No, I mean uh...I mean..."

Tsuna then continue to protest nervously. You smiled and cup his cheek with your hands making him face you and then you kiss him on the lips. You saw his eyes widen when you pull away and you smile gently and say, "Don't worry, I love you too." He then push you to the wall roughly making you squeak. He then lean in to kiss you but at that moment...

*BOOM!*

The closet door went flying open and a anxious Haru was standing there. She saw you and Tsuna's position and she went squealing. Tsuna then hurriedly pull away and everyone went whistling and cheering. Both of you went out of the closet sat side by side while the other continue the game. Tsuna then hold your hands and say shyly, "I-I love you, (y/n)."

-thoughts of the others-
-Vongola-
Gokudera :"I'm happy for juudaime!"
Yamamoto :"Hahaha...so Tsuna found his partner huh?"
Ryohei :"Good luck...TO THE EXTREME!!!"
Lambo :"Huh? Lambo-sama don't know anything oh..."
Hibari :"Hmph! Herbivore..."
Mukuro :"Kufufufu...well, that's good for the vongola, I guess..."
Chrome :"Uh-Umm..."
-Varia-
Xanxus :"Trash..."
Squalo :"VOIIIII!!! What are you guys talking about?!"
Belphegor :"Ushishishi...a princess with a peasant."
Fran :"..." *blank face
-Arcobaleno-
Reborn :*smirk*
Colonello :"Hahaha, congratulations, koro!"
Lal mirch :"Hmph! Idiots..."
Fon :"Hmm?"
Mammon :"Priceless..."
Verde :"Useless idiot."
Uni :"Umm...congratulations?"
-Future arc-
Byukuran :"Hmm? Not my business..."
Irie :"Lo-Love?!" *got nervous and clenches stomach*
Spanner :"Huh? The vongola? Thats good then." *half ignoring*
-Vongola Primo/Guardians/First Generation-
Giotto :*Smile*
G :"Kids..."
Alaude :"Hmph..."
Daemon :"Kufufufu...weaklings"
Asari :"Haha, cute!"
Knuckle :"Ultimately congratulation!"
Lampo :*yawn* "Boring"
-Others-
Haru :"Noooooooo!!! My Tsuna-Kun!!!!!"
Kyoko :"Hehe, congratulations!"
I-pin :"Yeah! Congrat! Congrat!"
Bianchi :"Oh, how lovely..."
Nana :"Oh, my son is a grown up already!"
Shamal :"Boohoohoo...why you abandon me and go to that useless brat...?"
Dino :"Oh, Tsuna and (y/n), congratulations!"
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Okay, I admit, not really romantic. But I just can't imagine that dame-tsuna being romantic so...
Anyway, please continue to support me!!! OwO
One more thing, I'm goin to write a lemon for each of the character after the party!