Baseball

In this story you are a hot tempered girl just like Gokudera! XD!!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

You dip your hands deep into hat and felt a round thing. When you pull it out you immediately realise who you got. You squeeze the ball and turn to Yamamoto, shaking from anger, and say,"Yamamoto!"

Yamamoto :"H-Huh?"

You :"I-Into the closet! Now!"

Yamamoto :"O-Okay"

He then went into the closet with you following behind and Haru closed the door behind your. You sat on the floor and Yamamoto sat beside you. You then suddenly shout a bit, "Why did you put a baseball in the hat?!"

Yamamoto :"We-well... I can't think of anything else so..."

You signed and say lowly, "Well, I guess I have no choice then..."

Yamamoto :"Huh?"

You lean forward, peck on his lips lightly and his eyes widen. You smirk at his reaction and then suddenly you were pushed against the wall. You gasp and Yamamoto smashed his lips on yours roughly, forcing his tongue into your mouth. You tried to push him away but he was too strong that you failed. When he finally pulls away for air you scowled at him, "Oi! What do you think you are doing?!"

"I'm...sorry..." Yamamoto say in a sad expression.

You look at his sad face and kiss him gently on the lips, apparently lost to his sad face. He smile again and kiss back and then suddenly...

"Woah! Look at them! They are actually kissing" someone squealed.

Nevermind, the door has opened without your noticing and everybody is watching(or maybe glancing over at their seats). The both of you blush furiously and went back to yours original seats.

Later that night...

To be continue...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Lemon next~   Pls look forward to it and the most pls, vote!!!!   OwO