Baseball - Lemon

Thanks for reading!!!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Later that night...

-At Your House-

You was reading a book while getting ready for bed and then suddenly you heard knocks on your house door...

You went downstairs, opened the door and found it was Yamamoto. By remembering what your did in the game, you blushed hard and Yamamoto let out a chuckle.

"Wha-What so funny?!" You scowl at him, flustered.

Yamamoto :"Hey, shall we continue on what we are doing in the game?"

You :"Wha-?!"

Before you could finish the word he had kissed you on the lip. You were shocked for a while but then slowly kiss back. He lick your lower lips for entrance which you hesitantly granted. He push you into the house a little, close the door with his legs and pin you to the wall while your tongue dances with his. One of his hand start to massage your breast through your shirt while another of his hand snake down to rub your hips. He slowly move his mouth down to your neck and to your collarbone. He found your weak spot and bite, suck and lick there which earns him several moan. He pinched your nipple a little and you squeaked in surprise. He then slid his hand under your shirt and bra and rub your breast directly. You grip his hand in a hurry but he continues. His another hand slip down and into your panties and rub your clit in a circular motion.

You :"Nnga~ Sto-Stop!"

Yamamoto :"But don't you like it too?"

You blushed and as he finger brush against your clit again, you moaned again.

You :"Wa-Wait, let's go to the bedroom..."

Yamamoto :"Okay..."

He carried you to your bedroom, gently lay you down and climb over you.

He kissed you and start to unbutton your shirt. When all your clothings are gone, you covered your naked body with your bare hands but he pulled them away saying, "Hey, don't hide them from me, they are beautiful..."

Your blush deepened and he start massaging your breast. He run his thumb on your one of your nipple while taking another one in his mouth. His also move another hand down and play with your swollen clit again. You arches your back at the new sensation and moan his name sweetly. He smirked and slowly insert one of his long slim finger into you. He pump his finger in and out slowly, half teasing you and half afraid of hurting you. You growled and wrap your hands around his neck and scowl, "G-Go faster!"

He kissed you again, insert two more fingers and pump them faster and harder until you...

"Takeshi!!!!" You shouted and came onto his fingers. He pull out at look at them for a while before putting them in his mouth and sucking them clean. You look at him embarrassed and then suddenly say a bit frustrated, "Hey! You haven't remove any of your cloth yet!"

He chuckled and remove his clothing slowly, making you growled.

Once he finish removing his clothing, he move down and face your wet entrance. He spread it wide with two of his fingers and stare at it. You embarrassingly snapped at him, "Sto-Stop staring you idiot!"

He chuckle, lean forward and lick you entrance. You throw your head back and clench the bed sheet tightly making your fingers go yellow. He lick your clit a few times and then move up and down until you shut your eyes tightly, but down lips hard enough drawing blood and came onto his face. He drank some of your juices and pull away saying, "Sweet..."

You :"Wh-What the?!"

Yamamoto :"Ahah~"

He position himself at your entrance and look at you waiting for your permission. You nod and he push in the tip and stopped, teasing you purposely. You glared at him and grip his arm hardly, dipping your nails in his skin and drawing blood. He just smirk and say, "What is it?"

You :"Ba-Bastard..."

You pouted cutely and he pushes in more deeper. You arches your back and loosen your grip on his arm with make him smirk.

Yamamoto :"Heh, what's wrong?"

You still glared at him but eventually gave in and say, "Ple-Please~"

His smirk widen as he thrust deeper and start moving without waiting for you to adjust. You moan his name again and again which he accompanied with by going faster and harder until you reaches your climax, shout his name and come. He also come after a few more thrust and pulled out. He collapsed on top of you and pants with you. He then whisper into your ear while panting, "I-I love y-you..."

You want to answer him but you were too tired so you just squeeze his arm a little. He sat and pat you on the head, saying, "Heh, I bet you are tired, go on and sleep. I would just go sleep in the living room so don't worry."

He got dressed and was about to stand up and leave until you grip onto the hem of his clothing. He laugh and sat back down. He then lie down beside you and hug you tightly, and then kiss you on the lip.

Yamamoto :"Let's Stay like this for a while..."

You nod and fall asleep within five minutes. Yamamoto hug you more tightly and whisper into your ear, "I love you, (y/n)~"
-The next day-

You woke up and found Yamamoto sleeping beside you. Your face immediately got flushed and tries to sit up but he had his arms wrapped around you. He then suddenly woke up and saw you blushing hard in his arms. He laughed and say, "Ahah, good morning (y/n)".

You :"Nows not the time, get off of me!!!"

You was about to say something more until you feel something poking your inner thigh. You realise what is it, blush even deeper and tries to push him away, saying, "He-Hey! Get off of me you perv!!!!"

He just chuckle and kiss you. He then hold your cheek and say, "Hey (y/n), do you like sushi?"

You :"Um, Yeah?"

Yamamoto :"Then would you marry me?"

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
End!!! XD So what's your answer? Would you marry him? Comment!!!!!! ^_^