ten.

"You're saying; Jimin has been nice to you?" Jungkook asks for the 3rd time. You video called him an hour ago and the two of you have been chatting as well.

"Not just nice, I meant super nice. I don't even know what got into him. Did he take drugs or something?" you respond, adjusting your mic a bit since you're wearing headphones.

Jungkook laughs a little, his bunny teeth showing. "Don't go too far, [Name]. Maybe he's really just nice."

You sigh. "But why exactly? Has he done anything wrong so he's acting like this? I'm dying from curiosity."

"Ya~" Jungkook says softly and you sigh for the 2nd time. "Don't you trust him?"

You pause for a moment to think about his question. Furrowing your eye brows, you shake your head. "No."

.
.

You lie on your bed whilst looking at the ceiling blankly. You don't have school today, so that's a good thing. You grab your phone and checked if there are any messages or notifications, but there are none. You never really use social medias and such except for Facebook since you use it to interact with classmates for group projects and such.

You somehow end up scrolling through the said app. People are posting shitty updates about themselves and it makes your eyes roll. "There's Twitter for a reason." you mumble particularly to no one as you continue scrolling.

Abruptly, you receive a friend request. You stare at the icon inquisitively. Who would send you a friend request at this time? You never met anyone new recently. Reluctantly, you tap on the icon and what you see amazes you.

Park Jimin
Confirm | Ignore

Without thinking, you tap confirm.

You are now friends with Park Jimin!

You swallow a lump that has formed on your throat out of pure surprise and nervousness. You immediately receive a message from the same guy. Again, you tap without thinking.

Park Jimin: 안녕~ (: (Hi)
seen 12:03 PM

.
.

Since then, you've become a bit careful around Jimin. What is his intention? Why is he acting like this? Like you guys are friends? Even in class, you dared not to look or even glance at him. You don't know, but something tells you to stay away from him.

"Kookie, when the hell are you coming back?" you mutter under your breath as you walk fastly back to class.

Once arriving, it's him who immediately catches your eye. But you avert your gaze and sat to your seat. Jimin scratches his neck from frustration. One of his friends slings his arm around the boy's shoulder. "Hey, Jiminie."

Jimin glances at him. "What?"

"You don't look too well today. What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"You usually have that sass aura around you, but now you seem dull and shit knows what."

Jimin rolls his eyes and removes the guy's arm off him. "Shut up, I'm not in the mood."

"Well someone's in their period." the other male snickers and decides to lay off.

Jimin takes a deep breath and lets it out. He stands up and begins to walk towards you.

"Hey, [Name]! Are you done with the homework? Let me copy please." a girl suddenly approaches you first, making Jimin halt.

"Uhm, okay." you pull out your notebook from your desk and gave it to her.

"Kamsahamnida~" she cheers and runs to her seat to start copy and pasting.

Jimin grabs the opportunity and walks to you. He stands in front of you, which of course catches your attention. Once you realized who it was, you immediately looked back down as if you didn't see him.

"Are you ignoring me?" he asks, making you startled. "What's your problem, [Name]?"

"Nothing." you speak nonchalantly, which irritated him even more.

He grabs your hand and drags you outside. You couldn't interfere for some reason, as he continues to hold you until you both reach a place where there are less people.

"Tell me everything." Jimin demands rather furiously.

"I told you it's nothing. I'm just not in the mood." you reason out, even though that's obviously not the real reason why. "I don't have anything to say?"

He slams his hand against the wall behind you, but you tilt your head in order to get some distance since he's so close right now. "Even if I do this?" he asks.

"B-Back off, Jimin." you barely choke out, swallowing.

"I won't let you go until you explain to me on why you're acting like this." he states and brings down his hand.

"Jimin, please-"

"Tell me!" he shouts, his voice somehow echoing. Why does he care, any ways? Does he really think of you as a friend? You don't know if you're just being stubborn, but you think otherwise.

"Fine, I'll tell you everything. As long as you tell me what your intention really is."

***
i have no idea what is happening. or do i?