eighteen.

Jimin slings his arm around your shoulder as he pulls you close to him. The two of you walk to school together, leaving Jungkook. It's like you two are showing off from the looks of other people. Especially to the certain boy mentioned just now. You mouth 'sorry' to Jungkook, as he just shakes his head walks by himself.

Jimin directs you to your locker where you start to put out things for the first period subjects. The boy stands right next to you, admiring your beauty as usual. "Let me help you." Jimin says once you finish choosing. You give him your books and notebooks without hesitance as you both walk to class together. He places your books on your table and kisses your cheek before heading to his respective place.

You're wondering why he has to show that kind of action in class, when his ex isn't even your classmate. Nonetheless she has a friend in this class, then that's understandable.

While shoving your text books and notebooks under your desk, you could sense Jungkook staring at the back of your head. But when you turn around, he has his gaze placed somewhere. Shaking your head, you look back ahead and the teacher enters.

"Today, we'll be talking about relationships." she says.

Everyone but Jimin groans. You groan yourself. Why this topic out of all the others to choose from?

"I'm sure all of you are familiar about relationships. Mr. Lee, please give me your own meaning when we talk about 'relationship'."

"Relationship is something that is formed by two individuals or more. It can be a friend ship or something else." Lee answers.

"All right, that's correct. Anyone else who wanna give an alternate meaning?" To your surprise, Jungkook raises his hand. Everyone looks at him, including the annoyed Jimin. "Yes, Mr. Jeon. Give your meaning of relationship."

"When we talk about relationship, it's directed either to friendship or a romantic relationship. Friendship is when two or more individuals are close and could talk about anything because given by the name, they're friends. Romantic relationship on the other hand, circulates only between two people. It should not be more than that, because that would be considered inappropriate or cheating. If you have someone else, you should not use another individual for your own desires." Jungkook explains thoroughly, making everyone feel at awe. He sits back down afterwards and acts as if that was nothing.

"Well... that was deep and meaningful." the teacher remarks. "Thank you for that wonderful answer, Mr. Jeon."

Jimin scoffs, turning to look at the same raven-haired boy. "You seem to know a lot about relationships. Have you ever been in one?"

"What kind?"

"Both."

Jungkook gets slightly offended for some reason, especially since Jimin is wearing a smirk at the moment which is very visible in his tan skin. "Yes, I have a friend, so that checks friendship out. I don't have any romantic relationship with anyone, but I do care about someone so deeply and I'm not sure if that's consider in a romantic or friendly kind of way, but that's about it." he answers. The two of them look like they're in a flip top battle from their intense gaze at each other and interesting words.

"If you don't mind me asking, who is this person you're speaking of that you deeply care about?" the orange head asks again. Everyone ooh's from his response, even the teacher.

You could only watch the two of them. Why do I feel like this is not gonna go well?

"She's in this class." Jungkook answers, his pupils shaking a little.

"I'm asking who she is, not where. Are you too afraid to confess? Maybe because that person already has someone else and you should know your boundaries."

"That's none of your concern anymore, Park Jimin. You asked and I answered. End of discussion." Jungkook snaps and the class snickers, making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Let's not turn this into a fight, shall we?" the teacher speaks, silencing everyone. "We'll move on to our activity..." As the teacher explains, you could only stare blankly. You thought Jimin went too far and that made you infuriated. Jungkook is pissed off as hell, too. It's probably time to set things right.

***
Some of you have probably read me saying this, but for those who haven't; HAPPY #BTS1000DAYS WITH ARMY! ☆☆ If you guys have Twitter, you would know how much updates BTS did. I died.