twenty-three.

You listen closely to his story to you, your ears not believing each and every word he says. You're still a bit lost, but you'll understand soon as he goes on.

"So, what topic should we discuss?" Jimin asks, flipping through the pages on the math book.

She stares at the papers blankly. "I don't know. I suck ass in math, don't expect me to do well in the reporting."

Jimin smiles sarcastically. I shouldn't have asked her to be my partner. "It's okay. I'll be here to help you."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You're my partner, after all. It's the least I could do." Jimin says, somehow glad that she's looking quite better now.

"I never thought of you being nice, Park Jimin. I always thought you were a snob." she admits, smiling a little.

"How so?"

"Well, you're popular and all that stuff. I always knew popular people were rude and shit. But you seem different." she tells him as she casually grabbed a pen and scribbled stuff on the pad paper.

"You shouldn't judge." is the first thing Jimin says. "Every individual is different. Just because they're popular or average, or whatever, doesn't mean they're all the same deep inside. I think that's the main thing you have to keep in mind."

She nods slightly. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Let's start over, shall we?" Jimin states. He suddenly reaches out his hand. "I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

She grabs his hand reluctantly and shook it. "[Name] Song."

[Name] Song... I shall remember that.

You and Jimin grew close eversince. Although you were still stuck in that math-phase, he's always there to give you a helping hand. You usually fail in math, so you can't help but accept his offer.

As you two continue to hang out together, your feelings toward each other became strong. Every time the boy would look at you, he would feel better. His day would be better. Even when you're only in his mind, he feels himself smile.

You're a girl, so your feelings are somehow more confusing but knowing. Whenever Jimin speaks up, you would feel hypnotized. The way his eyes stare into yours makes you captivated from their beauty.

You guys fell in love with each other.

It reached to the point wherein Jimin gathered up all his courage and confessed. You were shocked at first, but since you're already sure, you return his feelings back. He then asked you out on a date, to which you accepted with such delight.

That's how everything started like any other teenage romance story.

Junkook found out about the news when Jimin told him about it. He was happy for his friend, even sending a selca with a thumbs up. "He finally found someone." Jungkook said happily.

Jimin decided to introduce you to the younger. You had admit to yourself, Jungkook was such a cutie. But you're more attracted to your boy friend. Jungkook found you extremely pretty, even though you just looked simple. Still, who knows how he found you like that.

One day, Jimin was to go on a trip with his parents for a month since it was a vacation in your college. You were upset, of course, but he reminded you that everything will be fine. You smiled at him and gave him a long, passionate kiss on the lips to which he returned back lovingly. Jimin then set off with his parents.

Jungkook promised to Jimin that he would take care of you while the other male was away, and you felt grateful for such kindness from someone you wouldn't have even known if it wasn't for your boy friend.

You were getting depressed without Jimin's presence to the point wherein you locked yourself inside your apartment for days. Jungkook being the worrisome friend he is, decided to move out from his place to rent a flat in the same apartment you're leaving in.

Jungkook begun caring for you even more and treated you like his little sister. You thought of him as your big brother, on the other hand. Soon enough, you two grew close the same way you and Jimin did.

You had forgotten the sorrow you had been feeling for weeks. You became better than before with Jungkook's support. Your connection with Jimin cut off for some reason, since the boy's parents wanted him to focus on relaxation, instead of being on the phone all the time texting you, his girl friend. Jimin obeyed his parents, though and thought that he would just contact you once he gets back.

One unfortunate night, while you and Jungkook were driving back home via taxi, you got into an accident. The impact made your head bump hardly and even caused you to get bruises because of the window glass. Jungkook got hurt too. The back of the car was on fire and it alerted him.

He crawled out of the car scathed as he weakly tried to put the fire our using an extinguisher that was on the ground. He threw the object when the fire cooled down. He looked back inside the car and saw you, open wounds and bruises all over your body.

He felt his eyes water from the horrifying sight and tried to get you out. You were still breathing luckily. The taxi driver on the other hand was dead. Jungkook carried you out and quickly ran to the nearest hospital, even with his scraped knees and blooy nose.

The accident lead to one, obvious thing.

***
u know it already. gosh, i'm so cliché.