The depths

Sweat dripped from his short black hair down his muscular shoulders onto his strong torso. He fought to catch his breath. The others had allready left, but he wanted to get some extra training in before the big game. If they won this one, they would qualify for state, for the first time in years. His determination out weighed the physical pain that ravaged his legs and lower torso. Reluctantly he headed to the locker room. He knew that if he practiced to hard he wouldn't be able to play tomarrow. Besides he needed a break. The hot water from the shower felt like heaven on his aching muscles. He stood taking in the warmth, when suddenly there was a loud crash. As far as he knew he was the last person there. Confused he turned the faucet off, and peeked around the curtain.
"Hello?" He wrapped his light blue towle around his waist, and stepped out into the open. There was no one. He shrugged to himself and began to get dressed. There was another crash, louder than before.
"Who's there?" He shouted, fastening his jeans, as he walked around a row of lockers. "The locker room is closed to anyone but the football team." The black haired boy continued to walk around looking for the cause of the noises. He eventually came to the conclusion that it was someone playing a prank. Just as the thought crossed his mind, something hard and made of glass shattered on the wall next to him. "This isn't funny. You could have really hit me!" He was fed up now. He shook his head as he walk back to his locker. As he slipped his grey t shirt over his head, he herd a terrifying shreak. That got him. He ran towards the exit, but it was blocked off by a pile of foldable chairs that had fallen. The football field was also blocked. He turned toward the sound of another shreak. What he saw could not be described with words. It was hideous and terrifying. A loud scream escaped his lips as he turned to run. The only door that wasn't blocked was the pool. The door flung open under his weight, as the creature pursued. The pool hadn't been used in years, since the swim coach died. Now it was an empty she'll of what it used to be. He didn't have time to look down at the depths of the empty pool. He sprinted to the girls door. It was locked. Of course it was. Turning he watched as the creature slithered towards him. It was fast. He ran around the pool hoping to make it to the locker room before the creatures could catch him. But it wasn't the creature that took his life that night. It was the twelve foot fall to the concert and tile bottom of the empty pool. Be careful, the edges are slippery.