Papaya eats a Blueberry

You get it. This is a lemon...blah. San and Papaya x Reader. You sinners. Eat some delicious ass.

"S-Sans..." You gasped as the skeleton hungrily nibbled on your neck, pushing you back on the bed. "W-we can't do this...on your brothers bed!"
You'd just been bringing the clean laundry to the younger skeletons room when Sans cornered you. He didn't seem much like he cared, though.
"He doesn't have to know...besides, I don't think Pap would mind. Having a cute naked girl on his bed... I don't even think he would know what to do with you...." He chuckled and press his teeth to your jaw, a bony hand sliding up your shirt, causing you to arch your back and shiver. You couldn't say no to him, no matter what you did. He wouldn't take no as an answer anyway.
He tossed your shirt to the side and unhooked your bra, your face flushed as he stared at your bare body. He always loved to look at you, and his gaze made your skin burn. He loved to run his eyes along your body, taking in every inch of you, like he was fascinated by you.
The blue tongue snaked from between his teeth and gently swirled it around your nipple. You moan softly, placing your hand on the back of his head, ushering him on. His tongue made everything more- sensitive. You guessed it was the magic, but whatever it was, you weren't going to complain. He took no time sliding his hand up your skirt, rubbing his fingers against your panties, making you squirm.
"S-Sans! Don't tease...." You pleaded, biting your lip, trying to grind your hips against his hand.
"You're so wet already..." Sans said, his teeth pressed against your skin as he spoke. "You really want it don't you? Is it just me..? Or... does the thought of being fucked just turn you on?"
You blushed furiously, shaking your head. "I-it's not!"
"Oh? Then... is it because we're in Pap's room?" He suggested, pushing past your panties to slide a finger inside you. "Imagining him sleeping the same place I'm about to fuck you in... embarrassing, isn't it?"
You covered your face with your hands, trying to hide how flustered you were becoming. Papyrus was far too innocent, and something like this was just too much. You could never imagine doing something like this with him, but the thought did make your body heat up.
"You like him, don't you?"
Sans stopped his movements completely and you peeked through your fingers to look at him. "W-what...?"
"You like Papyrus, right? Like you like me?" He repeated, his finger slowly moving in and out of you again.
You pressed your lips together, trying to hold back your moans. You couldn't answer his question, because you didn't know how. Sans seemed to know you better than you did.
"I see how you look at him... You don't notice but I do. You like my brother..." He added another finger and you gasped. "It's okay. I don't mind..." He looked like he was going to say something else, but the door downstairs swung open and Papyrus called out loudly.
"SANS! HUMAN! I'M HOME!"
You froze, look at Sans with wide eyes, who seemed.... frighteningly calm.
"S-Sans! Sans, stop!" You whispered, pressing your hands to his shoulders to push him off, but he didn't budge. Instead, his fingers only moved faster and your fingers dug into his jacket.
You tried stifling your moans, but your efforts were in vain as the door swung open, and you shut your eyes tightly, hoping you could just disappear.
"....Sans? What are you doing?" Papyrus said slowly, staring at the scene before him with a puzzled look. "Where has the humans clothes gone?"
"Nothing." Sans grinned. "Just playing a game. Wanna join?"
"Sans!" You exclaimed, but both skeletons ignored you.
"A game?" Papyrus' eyes lit up. "What kind of game?"
You groaned, pulling the pillow over your face. Perhaps you could suffocate yourself now and save yourself the embarrassment. However, Sans had other plans.
"C'mere Pap." Sans coaxed him over, and you felt the bed shift, and a weight behind you. You dropped the pillow as you were pulled up to a sitting position, and propped between Sans and Papyrus, who was behind you. You face grew impossibly redder as you face planted into the pillow once more.
"Sans, this isn't funny!" Your voice was muffled, and Sans pretended not to hear you.
"Now Pap, take off you gloves." You could feel Papyrus rattling behind you. He was obviously nervous, having never done something like this before, but he could tell something was up."And you see this right here?" Your body jolted when you felt a finger press against your clit, pushing yourself back against Papyrus, who flinched at your sudden reaction.
"It's fine." Sans assured, leaving his brothers fingers to work on their own. "Touch her there."
Papyrus nodded shyly and began to rub his fingers against your clit, clumsily at first as you squirmed beneath him. It didn't take him long to grab onto your hips and work his fingers against you. You reached back, grabbing the arm that held your waist and Papyrus shivered at the touch, your hand slowly sliding up and down his forearm.
Sans knelt down between your legs, his tongue running along the inside of your thighs as he lifted your legs, spreading them apart. You didn't even bother fighting anymore- even though they were literally just bones, both Papyrus and Sans were much stronger than you. But together? You had no hope.
You felt Sans' tongue against your folds and you nearly lost it. You bucked your hips, your body pleading for him to put it inside you. Meanwhile, Papyrus continued to work your clit, but his other hand hand now began to wander your body, fascinated by your mewls and gasps whenever he touched you sensitive skin.
"How does it feel, kiddo?" Sans asked with a grin.
"G-good..." You moaned, your gaze lustfully meeting his.
Pleased with your answer, he thrust his tongue inside you and you cried out, leaning your head back against Papyrus' collarbone. Nervously following in his brothers suit, you felt a warm tongue prod at your lips and you opened your mouth, allowing Papyrus to kiss you. Unlike Sans, who had done this many times with you before, Papyrus was inexperienced. The kiss was messy and somewhat wild and honestly you liked it. Orange saliva mixed with your own as it dripped down your chin. However, the longer he kissed you, the more forceful he became.
He nudged Sans, who looked up at his brother. Neither of them said anything, but there was an understanding between the two that you didn't get. Suddenly, you were lifted up by Papyrus, his hands under your knees, keeping your legs spread. He kept you hovered over his pelvis and you noticed an orange glow. It was soft, at first, coming from Papyrus' eye, much like Sans. However the glow trailed downward, and you watched as a long, thick cock form below you, the tip prodding at your entrance when it was finished. You whimpered, trembling with need.
"Go on Pap. You can do it." Sans said, and at that moment, you realized.
They both had this all planned.
From Papyrus asking you to do his laundry, to Sans cornering you on his brothers bad, to this. They'd planned it all, and you followed it perfectly.
"You–!" Before you could finished, Papyrus slammed you down onto his cock and you choked on your words, your breath leaving you as his he reached parts inside you that you never thought could be touched.
Without a moment to spare, he began to thrust inside you, slowly at first. He was careful with you, and unsure about himself. However, the more your soft moans grew louder, and your wet walls tightened around him, he rougher he got. You could hear him gasping desperately behind you, completely losing his cool.
Sans simply watched with a smile, and you could tell that seeing his brother enjoy you as much as he was was enough for him. His selflessness bothered you. Shakily, you reached your arm out and tugged on his sweater, looking up at him. You didn't have to speak. Instead, he allowed you to tug him closer, and his familiar, thick blue cock materialized right in your hand.
You smiled as you began to stroke it in time with Papyrus's thrusts and you leaned over, putting his head in your mouth. You felt his body jolt at the sensation, and his hand automatically grasped at your hair.
Papyrus watched you as you took his brothers cock in your mouth and needless to say, he was fascinated. Sans had told him all about what he'd done with you. The younger skeleton was always curious, having heard you two on more than one occasion. It took him a while to approach his older brother about you.
His thrusts picked up pace and you choked as Sans shoved his cock down your throat, fucking your mouth at the same time his brothers dick pushed against the deepest parts of you. You whined and squealed in pleasure and Papyrus grabbed your wrists, pulling your arms back to hit you at a better angle.
You eyes rolled back and your body was wracked with pleasure as the brothers spit roasted you. You were going absolutely crazy. The amount of times you imagined this, how when Sans fucked you, you wondered what it would be like if his brother was there. The excitement you felt when Papyrus almost caught you masturbating. It was happening.
Sans was right. You did like Papyrus. You liked Sans. Perhaps that was a little selfish, but the brothers both held a special place in your heart. In your soul.
"I didn't expect you to enjoy being spit roasted this much. You're pretty damn kinky." Sans chuckled, smirking down at you. You squirmed, his words making you hotter and hotter. "So dirty..."
Suddenly, you heard Papyrus growl behind you, and something felt different. His thrusts became less gentle, and you couldn't hold yourself back from screaming, though the sound was muffled by your full mouth.
You could feel Papyrus' hot breath on the back of your neck as he fucked you hard, his breathing hard and heavy. "Human..." He hissed. "I've seen my brother do this to you....and I've wanted to do it to myself so badly." You reached back and grabbed his pelvic bone as his hands left your wrists and wrapped around to grab you breasts. "I've wanted to feel you... Both inside and out. I want to learn everything about you..."
Your heart pounded. You had no idea Papyrus felt this way– much less about you. He was always so sweet and oblivious.... Then again, he was a good actor.
You moaned against Sans' cock, feeling a warmth build up inside you. "You gonna cum, huh?" Sans asked, knowing what it meant when you made that whining sound. "Go ahead. Do it."
Your body shuddered, allowing yourself to lose yourself in a moment of pleasure. You were so caught up in your orgasm that you almost didn't notice both Sans and Papyrus ravaging your body so roughly until they came themselves. The thick liquid filled your pussy and your mouth, so much of it dripping down your chin and your thighs. You nearly melted against them, your mind still recovering from the pleasurable aftershocks.
Sans tilted your head up. "So... how was that, kitten?" A devious glint flashed in his eye as familiar hands grabbed your waist from behind you. You looked back at Papyrus, that same predatory look on his face as Sans continued.
"Wanna go again?