We love you paw paw prequel

Okay so this is submitted out if order so....prequel???

You can simply say you royally fucked up whatever sense of normalcy you brought into your life.

You were standing at the counter, washing dishes before handing them off to Sans as he dried them lazily and put them away, usually still wet. This part was normal. Papyrus was out with Undyne who begged him to come and confirm that anime did, indeed, exist when she went to Alyphs' house. That part was also strangely normal. Sans's grin was pulled just a bit wider tonight as he constantly side eyed you, letting the silence hang in the air as awkwardly as possible. You puffed your cheeks out and pouted into the soapy water. This part wasn't normal in the slightest. Normally, things would be loud and silly. You'd probably splash water onto Sans and he'd playfully tackle you and you'd try really hard not to get aroused by him looming over you, face dripping water onto yours, his boney hands digging into your shoulders...

"Someone's being awfully quiet, huh?" You were pulled from your blissful memories and almost dropped the cup you were washing back into the sink. You quickly handed the dish off to him. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just tired." You said, probably a bit louder and firmer than needed but Sans just kept smiling and badly drying. It was all your fault. And Alphys. It was her fault too. She was the one who excitedly wanted to watch anime with you late last night. She was the one who had you laughing so loudly you woke the brothers up. She was the one who started the game of truth or dare that pulled the most mortifying words from your mouth just as the brothers tip toed down the stairs and into the living room. It was definitely a weird scenario. Here you are, wrapped in four blankets on an old couch with a laptop on your lap playing Mew Mew Kissy Kitty 3: The Kissening, on the phone with your reptilian friend who you just admitted a list of your most depraved kinks too, at three in the morning, as two skeleton brothers stare at you in complete shock. You are sure to some it would sound hilarious.

IT WASN'T.

Ever since then, Sans had been treating you...funny. His smile at you was nonstop and he seemed to be...really close to you lately. Not uncomfortably so but you felt like a Tsundereplane every time the sleeve of his hoodie would rub your bare arm. Papyrus hadn't really understood most anything you said that night and, in the morning, just asked if you guys were talking about anime with a wary expression that was quickly wiped away once you hurriedly agreed. Sans had snorted into his coffee at your blatant lie but only responded to your glare with a wink. This bastard had nerves of steel and you were like an angry marshmallow. But now it was stifling. Every since Papyrus had left, he had been dead quiet. Like he was trying to bait out of you whatever horrible words were perched on your tongue. And it was working god damnit! You fumed until you realized you were angrily scrubbing the same fork this whole time and Sans was approaching you. "I think it's clean enough, amazingly." He said, wrapping his bone dry (ha) hands around your wet ones to pluck away the fork. You felt your cheeks light up and you kept your head as low as you could. But he didn't move away. He got closer, positioning himself so he was behind you. "For someone so tired, you sure are breathing pretty fast. Are you sure you're ok?" He said in a calm voice but you could hear the laughing in his tone. "I'm FINE." You tried to snap but it came out more like a whine as his hands pressed into your hips gently. "I mean...if you need someone to talk to...I can always listen..." he drawled and your heart almost ruptured as his fingers curled into you. "I mean...you know I can always be your second dad, right kid?"

That asshole. This bastard. This absolutely arousing man of bones was making your knees weak and he pressed his ribs into your back as though trying to keep you steady. "Sans, cut it out." You said, teeth digging into your lip. "Why? You like it, don't you, kiddo? I mean, I always knew you were into me but the Daddy kink thing was a shock. But hey, Maybe I'm just a...BONE HEAD."